Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 16, 2020

It’s really great good for acne prone skin

I also tried this and the one like scrub, I liked that better because it removes dead skin and the scrub exfoliator is really good. I would say to try the cream cleanser if you have sensitive skin , if not try the scrub it’s really good

0.5/5

June 09, 2020

I definitely do not recommend this!

First of all, this has grapfruit. This literally burned my skin and made it so so dry! The scent is horrible and it's texture is so bad too. I would not recommend this to anyone, the ingredients are just not worth it.

March 31, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

wow wow wow

Neutrogena is definitely one of my favorite skincare brands out there. Their products are always amazing and this is not an exception. Although this is one of the few products that I have been able to noticeably see change the morning after, this is definitely not for sensitive skins. I do not have sensitive skin and felt like it was too acidic for me. Nevertheless, I will never stop recommending this product!

February 18, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Foamy WOW!

When I was using this product it foamed up nicely. I knew it was going to either leave my skin super clean or clog my pores. I could see this product sinking into everyone of the pores on my face, however it washed off effortlessly. I am impressed.

February 18, 2020

Love this stuff

First of all I love the smell of this cleanser .It smells divine and only a small amount is needed to cover whole face. It lathers really well leaving skin so fresh n clean with healthy glow.it didn't cause any acne or irritation on my skin infact helps in drying my acne a bit..overall I love this n recommend this to oily n combo skin beauties with proper moisturizing routine.

January 31, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Amazing!

I am absolutely obsessed with this face wash. I used to break out often and experience acne flare ups and this wash has helped to prevent that and keep my skin smooth and clear!

January 24, 2020

Really clean

The cream gives light skin and soft.. it makes a little bit bubbles and the texture is like bar soap.. its easy to clean and fast in the morning before go work

November 27, 2019

So refreshing! I would deffs recommend buying this again!

It was a delightful smell and felt very soothing as I was washing my face everytime! Felt very refreshed and clean after every use. It has a pretty colour too and feels so nice! I didn't feel dry after using this face wash which usually happens with others I have tried in the past. Very pleased with this product and I will definitely be purchasing again!

November 01, 2019
    United States

The best face wash!

I absolutely love this face wash. I love the beads that assist the foaming! After using this, my face feels so soft and clean, it doesn’t leave your face oily or too dry either. And it’s priced fair so it works all around! 🙂 I recommend!

2.3/5

October 20, 2019

Probably won't use it again

I was really excited when I got to try the sample size product for the first time. After one use I felt like it dried my skin. My skin did not feel soft and moisturized, instead it got more dry and was itchy.