Biore 2-step Charcoal Pore Kit Reviews
#19 in Face Masks

June 06, 2020

Amazing results without spending a lot

I was really excited to get this pride to try because my skin is oily and tends to get blackheads in this product really surprise me with how smooth and fresh my skin felt after doing this.

March 09, 2020

Okay

This product is okay. Definitely not one of my favourites. I find that more times than not when I use the pore strips I can see before I start that i have a lot of black heads and after I peel the strip it hasn’t really gotten rid of any, even after following the directions step by step.

February 15, 2020
    Florida, United States

Effective on blackheads

I recently tried this product as I had unsightly blockheads that were so hard to get rid of. After just one application I noticed that most of them had been removed. I use makeup everyday and this product worked wonders on removing buildup from my pores.

February 09, 2020

Merveilleux

Quel magnifique produit cest plaisant quand tu essaye et que tu as des resultat vraiments je vais lutiliser encore et le recommander a dautre aussi waw

January 31, 2020
    Devon, United Kingdom

Good value for money!

This pore reducer works like a charm.it is fair quality for the money you pay. The continued use ensures pores are maintained and reduced. The skin is left feeling soft and smooth.

January 30, 2020
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Good for tightening pores

yes i would definately recommend this product for tightening pores and smoothing appearance of skin and improved elasticity..excellent smell and lovely texture

January 30, 2020

Would Try It Again

Wasn't as effective on blackheads as original Biore strips however it did work well on my whole face. It seemed priced a bit to high for the results, but I would probably try it again. Wasn't great - Wasn't terrible.

January 23, 2020

Would maybe try this again

This is a very pricey product it works fairly well it did remove some of the blockheads from my nose area. It didn't do much else. I don't really think it's worth the amount you have to spend to purchase it

January 23, 2020

Works well,but clogs pores after use for few days...

I like the product, but notice my pores fill fast but it works so well , i would recommend ppl to use just heads up make sure u keep face cleanse well to clean and close pores alittle bit extra then u normally do for a week or so...

January 22, 2020

Skin look great

I have been using this for years and it is the best pore mask I have ever use. Cleans deeply. Leaving my skin glowing and fresh. I never experienced a rash. My skin still looks great after a few days that both nasjsywete use. I can see my pores shrinking