4.1/5
Biore 2-step Charcoal Pore Kit Reviews
#19 in Face Masks

November 09, 2019

Is a good product for a beauty day!

It’s good for skin with acne. I like the smell, it’s good. I always buy for a day care.
    It’s a cheap product. I definitely love biore’s products, all that I tested is great.

October 08, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Love a good charcoal product

I absolutely love this product I’m a big fan of biore products, this charcoal kit came in such handy wen I had a random break out was a massive live saver really cleared up my break out I would definitely buy this product again

October 02, 2019

Wow mamma

This product is not for the weak. It hurts when you are pulling it off like waxing almost. What I love about this product is how easy it is and no harsh chemical smells. Was face apply either strip to nose or face mask. Leave on for 10 min, boom peel off and you can see what it takes off. There will be some black residue from the mask after and strip that is easily washes off. And I found my skin sensitive to touch right afterwards.

August 12, 2019
    Trafford, United Kingdom

It works!

Highly recommend this removes black heads and reduces the appearance of blemishes. Skin does go red after use but return to normal within a few hours. Would be great on oily skin as coild be drying in dry skin so would recommend using moisturiser afterwards.

July 15, 2019
    Barnet, United Kingdom

amazing face mask

would definitely buy again, only thing is I wouldn't use it more than once a week as it can leave the skin slightly red. made my pores squeaky clean though, definitely worth the money

July 14, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Cleared my skin

I love this, cleared my black and white heads up instantly..If you keep up a skin routine you won't need to use too often. But they are very effective.

July 03, 2019

This is amazing! I would buy this product again and again.

I receive some samples of this and waooo works amazing sooo fresh and leave the skin clean you can see the change. And smells so fresh I think is one of the best ones.

May 27, 2019

Best brand for pore removals

I’ve tried a loooooooot of brands for pore removals but none of them is as good as biore products. This removed everything I wanted and more. I tried other ones from biore too and they were great !!

April 24, 2019

Job well done!

This is amazing two step that removes blackheads and clears skin. Best use it during your periods to calm your skin. The strip is some as biore previous products and works.

April 04, 2019

Consistent Quality Products

For me, Biore has been consistent in the good quality of their products in general, including this one. The charcoal feels like it's pulling out the impurities in my skin, especially during the colder winter months. Keeps my pores very clean. Very refreshing sensation after use. The pricing is fair, but could be better. I would recommend this product.