CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

From the #1 Teen Acne brand, CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Mask is designed to cleanse and fight breakouts in 3 ways:
  1. Absorbs pore-clogging oil with kaolin clay (helps absorb excess oils) and bentonite clay (helps removes toxins from pores while allowing the skin to heal and reduce inflammation)
  2. Treats pimples without overdrying skin with salicylic acid (a proven acne-fighting ingredient) and infused with naturally-derived mint and aloe to help soothe the skin
  3. Helps prevent future breakouts with salicylic acid
You may also like: CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub, Bubble Foam Cleanser, and Gel Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 30, 2018

This product is proof that you don't need to spend a lot of money to help you clear up your skin. Most products that claim to help with your skin don't help worse when its expensive. This helped me with my acne and it also worked for keeping them away from coming back. This is a really good product to try . Makes my skin feel soft and feeling fresh.

October 10, 2018

Great product

I purchased this recently. I am 36 and stuck in the awkward stage of zits and fine lines at the same time. I use this as s mask as well a spot treatment. It really shortens the life span of a breakout better then any other I have used so far. My 13 year old son started using it as well lol. I’m very happy with this product, and will definitely repurchase.

October 04, 2018

It is wonderful

I have purchased this mask without reading anything about it before and I fell in love, my blackheads are way better and the it leaves the face feeling fresh! It also really helps drying the pimples on your face, even the hormonal ones. I will keep on using it!

October 01, 2018

Lets mask it up

So I bought the bnb product for my daughter who is 13. She actually uses a few of their products. She tried the mask and loved it. She said she felt a tingle on her face but also cool and refreshing. She like it. Depending on how it works with the other products. Ill invist in more, right now the lighter the products she uses the better!

September 30, 2018

Face mask is nice.

I like this face mask it’s easy to apply and doesn’t smell weird. It’s soft and you can feel the freshness of the mint. It isn’t too strong and makes the skin soft and pretty. I would recommend it.

August 31, 2018

Fully recommend this product

This product gets rid of all my acne I highly recommend it it makes my face feel fresh and clean and makes it feel like minty fresh and makes my face clean and clear

August 24, 2018

Clean and Clear

I received an acne triple clear clay mask from chick advisor for testing purposes. I found it very easy to use and can be used up to 3 times per week. Place the clay all over your face for 2-3 min and rinse. No oily residue and left my face feeling very clean. I had no breakouts that week. It didn’t dry out my skin and I recommend trying this if you haven’t already

August 23, 2018

This is a really nice mask!

This mask is a good choice for anyone with acne prone skin. It has a nice minty, clean smell and feels nice and tingly on your skin. It has nice and creamy texture that goes on smoothly. When you rinse it off, your face feels soft and clean.

August 05, 2018

Refreshing and cooling

I love that this mask has a cool and refreshing feel, great for in the mornings to wake you up. I definitely notice a difference in having clear pores too.

August 03, 2018

Not great for dry skin

I liked the smell and texture of it, but found that using it more than once a week left my skin quite dry and irritated. Not a problem I usually have, but maybe it being summer it was exasperated?