CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Masks

From the #1 Teen Acne brand, CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Mask is designed to cleanse and fight breakouts in 3 ways:
  1. Absorbs pore-clogging oil with kaolin clay (helps absorb excess oils) and bentonite clay (helps removes toxins from pores while allowing the skin to heal and reduce inflammation)
  2. Treats pimples without overdrying skin with salicylic acid (a proven acne-fighting ingredient) and infused with naturally-derived mint and aloe to help soothe the skin
  3. Helps prevent future breakouts with salicylic acid
You may also like: CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub, Bubble Foam Cleanser, and Gel Cleanser

LOVE!!!!

This is probably the best mask i’ve used in a LONG time! Its so soothing and refreshing because of the mint. My face is noticably clearer and it brings all the gunk out! Nice texture goes on smooth, don’t need a lot of product to get results. When i go to wash it off, it creates a nice foaming texture, almost like a cleanser. Overall, great product! Would definately repurchase.

*received complimentary from Chickadvisor for testing and reviewing purposes*

Very Gentle Mask

*I received this product free as part of Chick Advisor's PRC

The first thing I noticed about this mask is that it's very smooth to apply compared to other clay masks which tend to be thicker. Since the application was smooth, it was easy to apply an even layer, allowing it to dry fairly quick. It also didn't provide any stinging or tingly feeling which is a bonus, especially for those who have sensitive skin. The package recommends applying this mask no more than 3 times a week, which is understandable, but because of this, I didn't really notice a difference in my skin. With that in mind, I would use this more of a weekly skin treat rather than to target acne clearing.

Face felt soft

I enjoyed using CLEAN & CLEAR® ACNE TRIPLE CLEAR CLAY MASK. The texture of the mask was very nice. It was easy to put on and remove. There was no strong odor which I liked very much. My face felt soft and smooth. My breakouts were not as bad using this product a couple of times a week so I will continue and see what the results are after a month.

Refreshing!

I used this with my husband for the week that we had to review it and we really enjoyed it!

Unfortunately it says not to exceed 3 uses per week, so I can't comment on how well it actually works as we weren't using the product long enough to get the full effect.

Pros:
    Pleasantly refreshing tingle
    Less is more (spreads easily)
    Easily removable
    Unlike typical clay masks, a little goes a long way.

This is definitely a great value product. I feel if used on a regular basis acne prone/oily skin types would benefit from this product.

Really Like It!

I have been using this mask for a few days and really like it. It helps with the pores and acne without drying out my skin. Also, it smells really nice and fresh. Another positive is that is is pretty affordable and easily available.

P.S. Got it for free for reviewing purposes.

Not so sure

I received this product free as a part of the chick advisor, my feelings are mixed.
    First, I was annoyed by the package, for some reason it seemed difficult to open and made a mess when I did. I was surprised by the texture, mousse like and soft. I applied it only to the most acne proan areas, despite rinsing thoroughly my skin still seemed to tingle a long while after. I have not experienced any new breakouts and my skin is relatively smooth after use.

July 17, 2018

Replacing my department store mask!

This mask is incredible! I have noticed a reduction of blemishes and oil when using 3 x a week. It works just as well as my department store mask at a fraction of the cost. I am very impressed.

So Smooth

Just tried the mask last night and found i had so much smoother skin. I like the thickness of the mask because i find the thin ones are not really doing anything. over all i really enjoyed using it.

July 17, 2018

This will be a part of my routine forever!

When I first opened the container, I was a little skeptical. The product looked very dense. I thought for sure it was going to be heavy and pore clogging.
    When I dipped my finger in the jar and smeared it on my face, I was pleasantly surprised! It wasn't heavy at all. It was cooling and refreshing on my skin.
    After letting this mask sit for a few minutes, I could feel it drying and tightening. Once I washed it off, my skin was so soft and was shiny. I was very happy.

I have been having a mild breakout the last week or so, I have found that this product has helped dry up the breakout without drying my skin.

I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family, it is very effective for the price.

Love this mask!

I received this mask to try out and I love it! It doesn’t dry out my skin, feels nice and cool straight out of a hot shower as well! I haven’t used it long enough to see if it will clear up my acne, but this mask is great to unwind and relax after a long day, or even to put on before getting ready to go out as you only need to leave it on for less than five minutes.