4.1/5
Biore Acne Clearing Scrub Reviews

January 17, 2018

The best face cleaner out there!

I have tried many different face cleansers but I have to say that THIS one is by far the best I've ever tried! I love how smooth it leaves my face and it doesn't make it dry out! I randomly got this product to try and I haven't looked back since! I'm glad I tried this one because it has definitely helped my skin clear up and feel clean! I definitely recommend anyone with ache to try this! They won't be disappointed!

3.2/5

October 10, 2017

Mâ-Siah Kombe

It’s a great product and does reduce the blemishes on my skin. I love Niore products but this has not been my favourite. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to try a Biore product.

October 04, 2017

Life with a teen girl

Life with a teen girl can be hard but it can be even harder with breakouts. So we tried biore acne clearing scrub not only did it help clear her skin quickly but it also brought back her smile. The value was great and lots of stores carry it did just what it said it would

October 01, 2017

Basic skin care necessity

This is the foundation tommy skin care routine. Also contains Little exfoliating beads to help keep my skin looking bright and fresh. Works well for my combination skin type.

0.7/5

April 21, 2017

It did not work as soon as i started using it i started to notice my skin looks more rough and red and pimples were appearing it was on sale for 5 dollars but usually its 10 dollars a bottle never again will i buy something like it.. i literally hated the product so much i had to contact them asking for my money back meanless to say NOT WORTH IT

April 05, 2017

I have extremely oily and acne prone skin. This product has been miraculous for my kind of skin. Its an amazing value for the price because you only need a tiny bit and you can feel the skin clearing up. I have been using it since the last year and on my 3rd bottle already. I would definitely continue purchasing it and would definitely recommend it.

March 06, 2017

My 2 teenage daughters use this scrub as well as myself. We use it for exfoliating and acne prevention. Convenient to use in the shower while waiting for your conditioner to do its job.

January 18, 2017

I like this scrub better than most. Works well, is good for an everyday face scrub. It does not dry my skin out as much as others and I think it has reduced acne.

January 13, 2017

My favorite acne wash, this helps to keep my skin in good condition and doesn't smell girly. One container lasts a long time, so expensive to begin with but you will have it for a long time.

December 29, 2016

I have used the same face wash since I was in highschool - apricot scrb - because I enjoy the exfoliants and this cleaners was comparable at feeling as though it was being exfoliated without the hard beads. I love it and i feel fresh after