Biore Acne Clearing Scrub Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 271 in Facial Exfoliators

April 21, 2017

It did not work as soon as i started using it i started to notice my skin looks more rough and red and pimples were appearing it was on sale for 5 dollars but usually its 10 dollars a bottle never again will i buy something like it.. i literally hated the product so much i had to contact them asking for my money back meanless to say NOT WORTH IT

April 05, 2017

I have extremely oily and acne prone skin. This product has been miraculous for my kind of skin. Its an amazing value for the price because you only need a tiny bit and you can feel the skin clearing up. I have been using it since the last year and on my 3rd bottle already. I would definitely continue purchasing it and would definitely recommend it.

March 06, 2017

My 2 teenage daughters use this scrub as well as myself. We use it for exfoliating and acne prevention. Convenient to use in the shower while waiting for your conditioner to do its job.

January 18, 2017

I like this scrub better than most. Works well, is good for an everyday face scrub. It does not dry my skin out as much as others and I think it has reduced acne.

December 29, 2016

I have used the same face wash since I was in highschool - apricot scrb - because I enjoy the exfoliants and this cleaners was comparable at feeling as though it was being exfoliated without the hard beads. I love it and i feel fresh after

October 11, 2016

I LOVE this scrub! While I don't think it is the most effective product I have ever used, my face does feel really clean after using the product, which is really beneficial. It's great to use before bed!

August 19, 2016

Over the years I have tried many different facial cleansers and I always end up coming back to Biore. This is the only one that works for me. My face is clear of blemishes and feels clean and fresh.

August 17, 2016

I've been using this for aprx 4 months and have seen a great increase in my skin. I'm now able to ditch the full coverage foundation for something lighter as my acne is gone. I'd highly recommend.

July 10, 2016

Biore is such an amazing brand and whenever I have break outs I use this and my face is clear in a day or so. I also love their charcoal cleanser! It works so well and just the brand is so good it helps a lot and isn't expensive.

May 29, 2016

I've tried everything and nothing has helped my adult acne! This is the best and good price! I LOVE THIS ! but the packaging can improve a bit, it's hair to get the product.

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke Vs Pepsi

Mica1416 added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign