Biore Baking Soda Liquid Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1082 in Facial Cleansers

May 16, 2017

This is a lovely cleanser. It smells great and is gentle on the skin. When I'm done my skin actually feels clean. There are little granules of baking soda that provide a light exfoliation. I recommend this for sure.

May 10, 2017

I have sensitive skin that dries out easily this is the only face wash i have found that i can use every day and not dry out my skin makes my face extreamly soft and i dint get nearly as many as many break outs as i did befire i started using it

May 09, 2017

Amazing scrub, makes skin feel fresh and tight. The scrubbing effect of the baking soda really helped exfoliate my skin and get deep into pores. Not much product is needed to make a lather enough for the whole face, which is a bonus and tends to make the product last much longer.

May 08, 2017

It's a good product works well to clean your face and remove any oil build up that may be on your skin. Baking soda itself is a great cleanser so to add it to a face wash is great. This product does make your skin feel clean and tight after use, the price is okay it is cheaper than other facial cleansers and works just as well.
    I had thought though that the baking soda was going to exfoliate the skin however it doesn't seem to do that with this product.

May 07, 2017

I suffer from really bad acne. This cleanser is the only thing that i found was gentle enough on my skin, yet powerful enough to do the job. I have tried other exfoliaters which are great but sometimes i find them too rough for my skin or my skin just gets too sensitive for them. This cleanser was the perfect alternative. I love it and would certainly recommend it to anyone especially if they have combination skin like my self

May 05, 2017

Was super excited to use this product to help with my acne. Unfortunately I only managed to use it once because it irritated my skin way too much! I don't think it was the exfoliating pieces but rather the formula itself. I wouldn't recommend this for those with sensitive or dry skin. On another note, I love that this comes in a hand pump formula!

April 04, 2017

The first time I used this product I seen and felt a huge difference in my skin! I only have a sample right now but will be buying more in the near furture!!

March 29, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail couple days ago, I LOVE IT! I have sensitive skin and this face wash is gentle enough to work magic without irritations. I expected there to be a strong baking soda smell, to my surprise there wasn't a noticeable smell. I would recommend this product as it is good for combination skin types and leaves your skin feeling clean.

March 27, 2017

This cleanser really works well, it does not have the baking soda smell that i was expecting. i love how its for combination skin and it also has little beads to exfoliates your skin giving you a fresh feeling and skin looks very smooth.

March 24, 2017

I received this cleaner as a sample in the mail. I have used the charcoal cleanser as well. I like how it is not drying on my sensitive skin and is easy to rinse off. I like it but would stick to a more natural product like my Dr. Bronner's cleanser.