Biotherm Aquasource Nuit Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #639 out of 1365 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Aquasource Nuit contains revolutionary skin care technology to specifically address the overnight hydration needs of women. Concentrated in Mannose, Thermal Plankton Cellular Water and P. Antarctica, a micro-organism that has the unique ability to retain water, Aquasource Nuit helps replenish skin’s water reserves. Upon wakening, the skin looks beautiful and more luminous, day after day.

May 08, 2017

I have struggled with very dry skin my entire life and have struggled to find products that actually help. I received this as a sample and after a few days I had to go buy the full sized product as I immediately noticed a difference in my skin.

I apply this every night before bed. It's very hydrating and rich enough for dehydrated skin, but it's a gel like consistency so your skin will absorb it quickly. I was surprised how hydrating the gel was because normally gels aren't rich enough for me.

When I wake up in the morning, I apply my serum and moisturizer. My skin is sooo hydrated even before applying my regular skin routine regime. My skin stays dewy all day and my makeup wears beautifully.

I would suggest this product to anyone who needs a boost in hydration. This product will always be part of my daily routine.

February 27, 2017

J'adore ma crème de nuit depuis des années. Elle est légère et non grasse. Son odeur est très agréable. La peau l'absorbe très rapidement.
    Je suis vraiment vendue avec les produits Biotherm!! :)

January 07, 2017

I was very happy and satisfied with this skincare made @Biotherm . I found that it worked really well. It left my skin so soft. I would definitely would but it again and recommend adding it to your.skincare regamin

January 07, 2017

Hydrate bien, formule gel facile a appliquer. Ne donne pas de boutons. Odeur légère. Parfait pour peau mixte ou sèche. Un autre produit Biotherm que j'adopte!

June 30, 2016

I have dry skin and I love this product! I apply it every night, right before bed. The product has a jelly consistency, so it applies smoothly and doesn't leave your skin greasy. I always wake up the next morning with soft and hydrated skin, even during winter when my skin is extra dry.

April 25, 2016

I am a huge fan of this. I bought my first bottle in university and have been hooked. The aqua blue gel cream is so beautiful, the smell divine. It absorbs in skin quickly and moisturizers without any residue. I usually wait for Biotherms gift with purchase!

August 03, 2015

Works really well! Very effective and would recommend to everyone!

July 30, 2015

i used to have very dry skin, and tried this product for a few months before bedtime it did not work for me at all. but i have tried all kinds of hydration cream, very few of them works for me.

July 30, 2015

So moisturizing! I love this product. It made my skin feel cool and refreshed upon application and very hydrated (but not greasy!) when I woke up. I will continue to use this product. I like the bottle and also like Biotherm's other lines as well. Other products in the Aquasource line are also very hydrating.

July 29, 2015

liked how my face felt after using it at night. My skin felt cool and clean

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo