4.1/5
Biotherm Blue Therapy Accelerated Reviews

September 14, 2017

Wonderfully Hydrating!

This product is wonderfully hydrating and it leaves the skin feeling smooth and re-energized in the morning. It helps to make your skin feel younger and softer.

May 02, 2017

I really like this serum. Right now i am using it day and night. This has the life plankton which I'm a new found fan of. This product also has hyaluronic acid which, for my skin, is a huge must! This comes in a glass bottle with a dropper built right into the lid.
    If you are anything like me, and sometimes sleep walk through your skin care routine, most nights and some mornings, you will find this handy. At first it took a bit of getting used to because I haven't had a bottle like this before, however i am now a fan. Because of those sleepy times, the dropper makes sure you don't take too much of the liquid gold and just end up wasting it. The dropper only fills enough for one application which is awesome. The smell is great and the texture is so nice. Not sticky at all. Ive been turning to biotherm lately and haven't found a product that has let me down yet.
    As with all my must have skin care products, you can really feel it working within moments of applying.

June 16, 2016

I was surprised how moisturizing this product was due to it's light weight and gel like consistency. It aborbs very nicely and left my skin feeling smooth. I also notice improvement to the areas of my face where there is early signs of aging. Really helped my complexion. No irritation. Pleasant, light scent.