BioTrue Eye drops Reviews
#1 in Eye Care

Biotrue Eye Drops deliver instant natural hydration and are clinically proven to provide long lasting relief for dry eye symptoms.

July 08, 2021

Effective I would buy this product again

Les gouttes oculaires Biotrue procurent un apaisement instantané et une hydratation naturelle. Le produit rafraîchit et calme les yeux secs, en soulageant les symptômes de fatigue, stress, irritation et larmoiement oculaires.Biotrue® eye drops provide instant soothing and natural hydration. The product cools and calms dry eyes, relieving symptoms of fatigue, stress, irritation and tearing of the eyes.

July 05, 2021

Excellent

Feel great and lubricate the eyes!
    Very happy with this gem and would purchase in the future.
    Gave relief and smoothing for the dry climate here in Alberta!

July 05, 2021

Refreshed eyes!

I loved these eye drops! I’ve taken up bike riding and find our roads are very dusty due to the dry weather we have been having. I come home with dry, irritated eyes. Two drops in each eye provides immediate relief! I love the fact that it comes in single dose units! This keeps each dose sterile, unlike multi dose bottles.

June 16, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dry eyes no more!

Dry eyes no more! This eyedrop is great for people suffering from dry eyes. I love that it is preservative free and it mimics actual tears. My eyes feels so much better! It was also packaged individually to prevent contamination which was great!

June 03, 2021

Instantly Hydrated Eyes

It's always handy to have eye drops in the house as dry eyes can affect so many people! And I love the single dose units as well, as they are perfect for on-the-go!

Whether it's from wearing contact lenses all day, working outside with allergies and the wind, or you simply struggle with dry eyes as you've gotten older, these are great! Instantly your eyes feel hydrated and clear! And it's so gentle that you can use it multiple times a day if needed!

May 30, 2021

Amazingly good!

I love the fact that these drops are in single doses! They are very handy and provide less exposure to contaminated fluid because sometimes it’s almost impossible to not touch the eyedropper your eye when using bottled drops. These little packets also make it more appropriate to use for more than one family member. No sharing of germs! It’s super easy to carry them in your pocket or purse. They did not burn my eyes after being applied and did really help relieve the sore, dry effects that I experience on a daily basis. I love the fact that they are preservative free and have been created with the same compounds that already exist in my eyes. I will definitely be purchasing a package of these drops using the three dollar coupon that Bausch + Lomb provided.

November 12, 2020

works well

I am satisfied with this clinically proved eye relief. I do feel uncomfortable when I wear contact lenses for a long time. This product is effective for relieving eye pain. A single dose would instantly hydrate eyes also proving long-lasting moisture. Remember to wash your hand before using this product.

September 01, 2020

The effectiveness was good. I would purchase for sure

Love the single dose drops. These drops are convenient, safe, effective and soothing.
    Not a fan of Eye Drops but these were easy to use. They are safe for contact lens wearers. Clinically proven.

August 02, 2020

Would buy again

@biotrue_solution drops are great for dry eyes. I suffer from dry eyes a lot because of working on a computer and I have pretty sensitive eyes so it's hard to find eye drops that don't irritate my eyes more or make the dryness worse and itchy. These hydrate my eyes and help them feel less itchy and red. The individual doses make it easy to apply at home or on the go. They can easily be put in a purse or in the car. They are also very easy to use by just ripping the top off and applying. I would 100% buy these again and recommend them to friends. Thanks @sampler.io for these free samples to try! #samplerlove #gottheseforfree #gotitfree #biotrueeyedrops #biotrue #canadiansamples #freebies #canadianfreebies #samplescanada

July 28, 2020

Great portable eye drops

I especially liked the portable one- time use packages. This will come in handy for trips and travel. Also, I really like this company’s contact lens solution and their eye drops are equally as good! I will definitely be looking out for this product in stores!