BioTrue Eye drops Reviews
#1 in Eye Care

Biotrue Eye Drops deliver instant natural hydration and are clinically proven to provide long lasting relief for dry eye symptoms.

June 16, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dry eyes no more!

Dry eyes no more! This eyedrop is great for people suffering from dry eyes. I love that it is preservative free and it mimics actual tears. My eyes feels so much better! It was also packaged individually to prevent contamination which was great!

June 03, 2021

Instantly Hydrated Eyes

It's always handy to have eye drops in the house as dry eyes can affect so many people! And I love the single dose units as well, as they are perfect for on-the-go!

Whether it's from wearing contact lenses all day, working outside with allergies and the wind, or you simply struggle with dry eyes as you've gotten older, these are great! Instantly your eyes feel hydrated and clear! And it's so gentle that you can use it multiple times a day if needed!

May 30, 2021

Amazingly good!

I love the fact that these drops are in single doses! They are very handy and provide less exposure to contaminated fluid because sometimes it’s almost impossible to not touch the eyedropper your eye when using bottled drops. These little packets also make it more appropriate to use for more than one family member. No sharing of germs! It’s super easy to carry them in your pocket or purse. They did not burn my eyes after being applied and did really help relieve the sore, dry effects that I experience on a daily basis. I love the fact that they are preservative free and have been created with the same compounds that already exist in my eyes. I will definitely be purchasing a package of these drops using the three dollar coupon that Bausch + Lomb provided.

November 12, 2020

works well

I am satisfied with this clinically proved eye relief. I do feel uncomfortable when I wear contact lenses for a long time. This product is effective for relieving eye pain. A single dose would instantly hydrate eyes also proving long-lasting moisture. Remember to wash your hand before using this product.

September 01, 2020

The effectiveness was good. I would purchase for sure

Love the single dose drops. These drops are convenient, safe, effective and soothing.
    Not a fan of Eye Drops but these were easy to use. They are safe for contact lens wearers. Clinically proven.

August 02, 2020

Would buy again

@biotrue_solution drops are great for dry eyes. I suffer from dry eyes a lot because of working on a computer and I have pretty sensitive eyes so it's hard to find eye drops that don't irritate my eyes more or make the dryness worse and itchy. These hydrate my eyes and help them feel less itchy and red. The individual doses make it easy to apply at home or on the go. They can easily be put in a purse or in the car. They are also very easy to use by just ripping the top off and applying. I would 100% buy these again and recommend them to friends. Thanks @sampler.io for these free samples to try! #samplerlove #gottheseforfree #gotitfree #biotrueeyedrops #biotrue #canadiansamples #freebies #canadianfreebies #samplescanada

July 28, 2020

Great portable eye drops

I especially liked the portable one- time use packages. This will come in handy for trips and travel. Also, I really like this company’s contact lens solution and their eye drops are equally as good! I will definitely be looking out for this product in stores!

July 15, 2020

Excellent pour les yeux

Produit excellent pour laver et faire tremper les verres de contact. Ma fille l utilisé à tout les jours à 14 ans. Elle lav et fait tremper ses lentilles et elle n a aucun problème d’irritation au niveau des ses yeux. Je le recommande fortement à tous

July 13, 2020

Excellent

I got these as a sample and I used these!! Thank you Bio true!!!

My eyes get very dry and these eye drops are excellent!!! I would definitely buy this brands eyes drops! I would definitely recommend these to anyone with dry eyes!!!

June 26, 2020

I would purchase this product

I got a sample of this product and it worked well. Your eyes feel fresh with just one drop. I would purchase this product. The packaging is nice too. I'm not sure what the bottle looks like; but the samples come in little containers. But I'm sure it's a cute little bottle; not award to hold...