Bissell Powerforce Turbo Upright Vacuum

Bissell Powerforce Turbo Upright Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 38 in Vacuum Cleaners

March 18, 2017

this vacuum was a decent price at walmart on sale and it worked well
    it was easy to clean and everything came apart very easily.
    if it got clogged that was also easy to find and clean out
    i had thisf for years and never had a problem with it, i even used the hose attatchment a lot which worked well for corners and under the couch

March 18, 2017

My work and my home use this vacuum. Great price, but the functionality of it stinks. The one at home smells like its burning and the one at work doesnt suck up little pebbles. It sucks and and not in a good way!

May 30, 2016

I use to own this one and it worked great. My carpets are older and this seem to work well and made them look newer compared to my other vacuum that I had. It picked up cat hair great and the price is great compared to others.

January 10, 2016

I had a giftcard for walmart and wasn't sure what I was going to use it for. I swung by the vacums dreaming and drooling over owning a dyson when I noticed the Bissell Powerforce Turbo vacum on sale. I thought this looks like a good sturdy vacuum and definitely cheaper than a dyson so i thought i'll give it a whirl. I own a husky-shepherd cross so I need a vacuum with great design. I got home and was SO IMPRESSED!!! This vacuum sucked up dirt in my carpet that my old one never did. I was obsessed with vacuuming after this just seeing how much cleaner i could get my carpets. I even use this on my bare tile floors each day to get a quick clean. I used to use a roomba to get the floors extra clean but i don't need to do that anymore now that i have this vacuum. I definitely recommend this item and have told many friends that it is worth it and i don't even want a dyson anymore!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Dinner Ideas???

Aldo Shoes

Erinwilson added a new review for
    Biotherm aftersun