Prestige Item
BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask Reviews

April 17, 2019

Not bad not great

I just found that this lip mask didn’t really do too much, I didn’t notice a dramatic difference and for that price I would want to see some results! Only pro is that it smells good and you only need a little bit.

April 15, 2019

Holy Grail Lip Moisturizer

I would not live without this product. I have it in Natural and Champagne and am tempted to purchase other shades/scents. The price tag may seem high but it is worth it and a little goes a LONG way so it will last a very long time. I use it both as a night mask when my lips are really chapped as well as a balm during the day.

April 02, 2019
    California, United States

Great lip product

This is the best lip mask ever and I also use it when my lips are chapped and they heal right away this is a little pricey but worth it since a little goes a long way

March 29, 2019

Works well

I got a sample size of this agave lip mask so I can’t truly comment on the value for money wise, however I can tell you it made a significant difference to my previously chapped and cracked lips. It’s perfect to put on at night before bed as it’s thick and leaving it over night is perfect as I magically had soft lips again the next morning!

March 26, 2019

Best Lip mask I have tried

I have the Vanilla Non-Tinted and I use this typically at bedtime after my nightly cleansing routine and the last thing I put on before bedtime. I will also use this during those harsh winter months and dry summers. Very little product is needed for full effectivNess. I would recommend this product to anyone.

March 26, 2019

Worth Every Penny

This product is amazing for dry lips. I put it on before I go to bed, and I keep a coloured version in my purse for everyday use. It stays on well, is slightly sticky, but it works.

2.7/5

March 24, 2019

Didn't seem to do anything..?

I received a mini of this product as my free birthday gift last year from Sephora. I applied a good amount of it before going to sleep, hoping that when I woke up I would have ultra-soft lips. My lips WERE soft the next day, but no better than if I had put ChapStick on them at bedtime. I don't understand the hype around this product, or why it is so expensive.

March 22, 2019

Amazing product

I got this as a sample from Sephora and i absolutely loved it, My only problem is it is very expensive and rarely on sale. I wish it cost less :( Anyways i loved it

February 21, 2019

Thick and dreamy

One of my favourite products. It is so hydrating and luxurious, although I only wear it at bedtime because it’s so thick that it’s not meant for lipstick on top! The flavours are lovely and the light colours are nice. The red I actually will wear in the daytime for a tint. The lavender though is the best bedtime one because it’s such a soothing smell.

February 09, 2019

buy only if you want soft, supple lips

I had a feeling I would like this product, but I had no idea how much I would LOVE this product!

I've bought many lip products promising soft lips, but the results were usually middle of the road. This, however was amazing!

I left Toronto in the February cold to visit Seattle for a few days (not sure which was colder!). My lips were dry and red and hurt so much from the cracking.

As soon as I got home, I put this stuff on and by the time I was ready for bed, my lips were soft and supple. Everyone needs this in the winter!