Prestige Item
BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask Reviews

February 27, 2020

Agave lip mask

I looove Bite Beauty lip products! The lip mask is so hydrating that it kind of looks like a gloss when you put it on but doesn't feel sticky at all. You really don't need a lot to be hydrated so there is a good value to the product.

February 26, 2020

Haven’t tried to reformulation yet...

My favourite lip mask, especially the Maple and Champagne for the subtle tint of colour and great scents. I’m a little scared to try the reformulation in case it’s too different so I’m glad I stocked up on the OG formula. I hope the new one will have a wide range of colours and scents too!

If the OG formula is too thick for you (or it won’t come out of the tube), stick it in your pocket or waistband for a few minutes while you brush your teeth or do something else so your body heat loosens up the formula. Works like a charm!

January 11, 2020

Saving your lips from the Canadian winter

At a price of $34 for a lip balm this was a huge splurge but after all the rave reviews I gave in. This baby is thicc! To apply evenly I always squeeze out a bit on my finger and warm it up before tapping it onto my lips. It has a slightly sticky texture that helps it stay on throughout the night. This is also a great day balm and lasts up to 4 hours on me. Despite the price one tube lasts well over a year and saves my lips from flaking during the day so this is a must in the Canadian winters!

December 19, 2019

I like

I got the maple lip mask,it has a nice light maple scent/taste. It's a nice thick balm that isn't sticky ,glides nicely & stays on the lips. A little product is all that is needed. Had a hint of colour if you want to wear it as a lipgloss/balm.. I used it at night & lips are nice ,smooth & soft.

November 25, 2019

#1

I prefer to use this as an overnight lip mask instead of during the day as it is very thick. It is so thick that i can put it on before bedtime and still have some on when i get up in the morning. Also works great for moisturizing the lips/priming them before lipstick application! I prefer the clear one but i also like to use the candy cane and maple flavoured lip masks. Extremely hydrating.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great hydration

Bite Beauty always has the best and most natural ingredients in their products just like this Agave lip mask. This lip mask lasts forever because only a small bit is needed and it stays on your lips for hours. It is very pricey costing $26 at Sephora and I choose the tinted lip mask in champagne so that I could not only wear it at night but during the day and have a tint of color on my lips which this does have a beautiful subtle shimmery tint. I apply it it at night mostly and love how soft, hydrated and healthy my lips feel in the morning. I also long the formula because it's not sticky and has a very slight nice taste to it. It looks like lip gloss when I wear it during the day and it really helps protect my lips as well. I really recommend this product even though it is pricey the results and the feel/look are well worth it. I'm on my first tube and it will last me forever and I will most definitely be a repeat buyer whenever the day comes!

May 23, 2019

Go to lip treatment

I have repurchased this product multiple times. While pricy you need such a small amount for each application a tube of it lasts me close to a year. When I use this morning and night I do not have any issues with chapped or dry lips. It feels thick on the lips but is a smooth texture and it stays on through the whole night. I use the original at night and a tinted one during the day. Love this product

April 17, 2019

Not bad not great

I just found that this lip mask didn’t really do too much, I didn’t notice a dramatic difference and for that price I would want to see some results! Only pro is that it smells good and you only need a little bit.

April 15, 2019

Holy Grail Lip Moisturizer

I would not live without this product. I have it in Natural and Champagne and am tempted to purchase other shades/scents. The price tag may seem high but it is worth it and a little goes a LONG way so it will last a very long time. I use it both as a night mask when my lips are really chapped as well as a balm during the day.

April 02, 2019
    California, United States

Great lip product

This is the best lip mask ever and I also use it when my lips are chapped and they heal right away this is a little pricey but worth it since a little goes a long way