BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 915 in Lip Balm

April 23, 2017

I have this product in Champagne and Smash and I love it. I use a lip scrub then put a small amount on (a little bit goes a long way) and pop my lipstick right on top. If I am wearing a matte lipstick, I'll let it sink in while I do my makeup then I wipe it off. My lips feel hydrated even under liquid lipsticks.

April 21, 2017

I discovered this on a makeup blog. I've been using this for over a month now. I usually just wear it to bed. It leaves lips feeling moisturized and smooth. It removes any dry skin. It has a sweet fragrance.

April 17, 2017

I received a sample of the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask with my Sephora order. This product is amazing! I always had dry lips and I have tried a lot of lip balms but this one is the first one that really worked. My lips feel so smooth and hydrated. Can't wait to get a full size!

April 05, 2017

Since I have very dry lips that get extremely dry during winter, I was really excited to try the Agave Lip Mask. This mask was a member of my Sephora favorites list for a while now, but the price tag always stops me from buying it. A deluxe sample was a good way to test how would it perform on my lips, especially during winter.

The mask itself is yellowish, very think and tastes sweet. Because of it thickness, it does stay put, but the sweetness make me lick it off of my lips. Because of this, I’ve only used it right before bed. It goes on completely clear. I’ve used it when my lips were particularly dry and chapped. It has definitely helped me, but I still need to use a lip balm during the day.

January 06, 2017

I am in love with this product! It is perfect to use especially during the winter. My lips get so dry and cracked, but this is a miracle and relieves these issues.

September 15, 2016

This lip balm is really thick, really does soften and protect lips. I bought the un-tinted.
    Especially good for outdoor sports and leisure, summer or winter when lips take a hit from sun, wind and cold.
    When the tube is new or in a cool room, the balm is tough to squeeze out but by warming in your hand it helps.
    This disappears with continued use.
    A bit pricey, but you don't end up re-applying as much as less expensive brands so it is actually cost effective.
    Tastes slightly sweet but does not make you lick it off, so it stays put and does what it is supposed to do!

July 29, 2016

This is my holy grail product. I rave about it to everyone I know. My lips were chapped 24/7, within the first week of using this - my lips were totally smooth. I use it nightly and it keeps my lips perfectly smooth. It smells amazing too. The packaging wears away quickly... but the product works super well, so I don't care about cheap packaging. It's on the expensive side, but if you only use it nightly, it will last for a long time.

July 11, 2016

This is the BEST lip mask ever. I use it for protection daily to keep my lips smooth - definitely helps matte lipsticks and long wear products go on smoothly. I've also used it to repair damage overnight almost instantly, from dry and cracked lips to sunburns. One tube lasts FOREVER so it is absolutely worth it's price (about $34) and the smell/taste is so lovely and natural.

February 22, 2016

I have tried Bite lip products before, but I never knew they had lip masks. I was so happy when I found out about these and couldn’t wait to try it out! I wish there were a better way to apply this other than using my fingers. The mask feels exactly like a super sticky lip gloss and I really would prefer not to use my fingers to apply it to my lips. my fingers still have that sticky feeling no matter how much you wash them. I started feeling a tingly sensation on my lips and having them feel a little bit plumper within a few minutes of having the mask on.After about ten minutes I stopped feeling a tingly sensation on my lips and the mask looked sort of melted in to my lips. I took that as a sign to wash my lips. I used warm water and my hands to remove the mask from lips and they felt really smooth but still a little sticky. I used a lip scrub to help minimize that sticky feeling. My lips were left really smooth and had a gorgeous red tint to them!

February 08, 2016

I had high hopes for this and with the 30 dollar price point, I was really hoping it would be as great as the reviews stated. I wouldn't say it will transform your lips, or it is any type of mask. It's more of a thick lip chap/salve. The smell is great and when it's is on it feels great, but it wears away and your back to needing more. Some people swear by it, but I won't be repurchasing, mind you, I did use it all only because it was 30 bucks.

alexfranchuk has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

Becel Olive Plus

sarahmeq added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread