BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask Reviews

October 06, 2017

In love with this product!

This product is amazing for dry lips. It gives a lot of moisture without being too sticky. A little goes a long way! I love the original for night time or when I am not wearing make up, and the Champagne is great for when I wan't to add a little colour.Would definitely recommend!

October 03, 2017

holy grail lip balm

I bought the maple agave lip mask, which is Canadian exclusive. it is divine! smells good, taste good, and even the colour is great. I love everything about it and most importantly is that it works the best out of every other lip balm I've ever tried. I suffer from chronic dry lips for years and nothing managed to heal it and keep it in a good condition unless I constantly reapply, until I've tried this lip mask. most lip balms I've tried either makes my lips drier when I stop using it, or just don't do anything to help it get to a better condition. this lip mask helps it "heal" overnight and I don't have to constantly reapply. I can stop using it for a few days after it heals, before it starts to get chapped again, and for me that shows that this lip mask actually works and not just makes my lips addicted to it and dry it out once I stop using it, like most balms do. one downside is how pricey it is, but I'm more than willing to repurchase, because this is the best I've tried so far in years.

July 21, 2017

All natural

A definite contender to the fresh Advanced Therapy lip serum and the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask that’s always out of stock however this product is all-natural and made of food grade ingredients so it’s safe to consume. I think the choice is obvious. You can watch my video about it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5coaJKmii8&t=25s

July 12, 2017

It's not a big deal..

Hi, so I bought this product because I have really dry lips, my friend recommended this lip mask telling me that it would be great and that my lips wouldn't be chapped for the whole day because you use the product overnight and it's like magic. I went to Sephora and I bought it, used it overnight.. it made my lips really soft but maybe in like 2 hrs I had to re apply to keep my lips from becoming chapped again. I will repeat myself it didn't work for me for someone who has really dry lips. It could for people with normal lips but I wouldn't invest in this item again.

June 03, 2017

I love this product! I got it my my discover bite set. I use it whenever my lips feel chapped. With one application, my lips feel smooth and as good as new. Really helps in the winter time. Will definitely be buying a full size when my deluxe sample runs out. (

April 23, 2017

I have this product in Champagne and Smash and I love it. I use a lip scrub then put a small amount on (a little bit goes a long way) and pop my lipstick right on top. If I am wearing a matte lipstick, I'll let it sink in while I do my makeup then I wipe it off. My lips feel hydrated even under liquid lipsticks.

April 21, 2017

I discovered this on a makeup blog. I've been using this for over a month now. I usually just wear it to bed. It leaves lips feeling moisturized and smooth. It removes any dry skin. It has a sweet fragrance.

April 17, 2017

I received a sample of the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask with my Sephora order. This product is amazing! I always had dry lips and I have tried a lot of lip balms but this one is the first one that really worked. My lips feel so smooth and hydrated. Can't wait to get a full size!

April 05, 2017

Since I have very dry lips that get extremely dry during winter, I was really excited to try the Agave Lip Mask. This mask was a member of my Sephora favorites list for a while now, but the price tag always stops me from buying it. A deluxe sample was a good way to test how would it perform on my lips, especially during winter.

The mask itself is yellowish, very think and tastes sweet. Because of it thickness, it does stay put, but the sweetness make me lick it off of my lips. Because of this, I’ve only used it right before bed. It goes on completely clear. I’ve used it when my lips were particularly dry and chapped. It has definitely helped me, but I still need to use a lip balm during the day.

January 06, 2017

I am in love with this product! It is perfect to use especially during the winter. My lips get so dry and cracked, but this is a miracle and relieves these issues.