4.1/5
Prestige Item
Bite Beauty Multistick Reviews

March 31, 2018

The Travelling Stick

As someone who doesnt wear a lot of make up on a regular day, when i travel i find it even harder to dedicate the time and luggage space to make up. The Bite Beauty Multi Stick helps me bring eye shadow blush and lip color in one easy to carry stick. The best part is that i can bring a few different looks with me just in these compact sticks. I can take one neutral color for everyday and something a bit darker for evening. You can also combine the different sticks for different effects. Overall, this is my go-to make up tool.

2.7/5

March 10, 2018

Neat in theory but falls short in practice, too dry

This is an okay product! I don’t find myself using it very often though. I find it’s too dry. I know it’s supposed to be a drier texture and a powder finish but to me it’s hard to blend on my cheeks and eyes and it’s not very comfortable as a lipstick. It’s about twenty something Canadian dollars too so for the price unfortunately it’s not a win for me personally but if you’re looking for something like this and don’t mind the drier texture I encourage you to swatch in store if possible and see if you like it. The colour I have, almond, is pretty both as a straight swipe and blended out (pic attached)

September 03, 2017

A must have for the lippies

These bite lipsticks are super creamy and pigmented. I put almond oil over my lips before applying this and it goes on smooth. Plus it's parabens and sulfates free!

August 20, 2017

Very versatile!

I love Bite Beauty and I love products that can be used for more than one purpose. This one definitely does that, I use this mainly for cheek colour but also sometimes as a lip stain (although I find it drying). It looks fine on my eyes but I don't like how much pressure I need to apply in order for it to be nicely blended on my lids... too much tugging on the skin. I didn't pay anything for this so I really had nothing to loose but I don't know that I would purchase once I run out as there are many other products that do the same thing that I prefer over this. Bite Beauty Multistick will probably last for years, even with regular use as a little goes a long way.

August 15, 2017

Works great!

I took one star off because it is a bit drying on the lips but it is so pigmented and lasts a long time. I have also tried it as eye shadow which turned out really nice and was so easy to blend on the eye. You didn't have to worry about fall out like with regular eye shadow which was great! I would recommend giving it a try.

August 12, 2017

In the shade ALMOND

it's just another bite beauty product I love, I haven't had any issues with it and I've applied it over setting powder and it didn't separate flake or cake on my face so I was impressed with that!. Definitely will be buying more and I can't wait to try some of the other shades!.

July 06, 2017

Not my jam, but a good product, no less!

I received the sample shade 'Mochi' from Sephora as a Canada Day promotion. I chose this freebie because I loved my sample of Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche Lipstick, but this formula is far different. It is just as pigmented as the Amuse Bouche, but definitely not long-wearing. This is likely due to blendability purposes, so that you can also use it on your cheeks and eyelids, as it claims on the Sephora website. I'm not really a one-for-all solution type of person, so I can't see myself every purchasing this, but if you like putting lipstick on your eyes and cheeks... well, I'd say, go for it!