Black Diamond Cheesestrings Reviews
#4 in Grocery

March 28, 2018

would buy again

I think the best buy for these cheese strings is from costco. the kids love them as you can make it into mustaches or a cheese man. great flavour and last quite awhile.

Amazing!

I have loved these cheese strings since I was a kid and now they're the only brand I'll buy! Peeling them apart has got to be the best part of it! Not only that but the cheese isn't like rubber as some of the other cheese strings definately are.

Great for kids

My kids love this cheese, the package make it easy for lunches and quick snacks when we are super busy. The taste is also great, so I would recommend for anyone with kids!!

March 17, 2018

Great for the whole family!

This is such a fun food for the kids to take to school or just a fun afternoon snack! We love to try and make all of the designs on the wrapping! I love when my kids eat healthy and enjoy it!

March 15, 2018

Winner with the kids

This is a regular purchase in my house hold because the kids love it! Convenient to take on the go as a snack. Just sometimes it’s a little pricy so I usually stock up when it’s on special.

March 13, 2018

The only cheese strings I'll buy!

My son hates cheese but he will devour these cheese strings like nothing else! I love that there's different varieties and they're pretty good for him, decent price and worth it to buy just to watch the kids place with them!

March 10, 2018

cheeeese

I LOVE these cheese sticks! I find that they are the best tasting out of any of the brands I have tasted and they are easy to peel. These are a perfect treat for my kids to take to school as well and they find them very fun to peel as well. I only wish that they wernt so expensive.

March 09, 2018

Great for kid and adults

I have enjoyed Cheese Strings since childhood. They have a great flavour, plus they string perfectly. They are a fun treat for kids and it's a good way to get some extra calcium in your diet. They are also perfect for kids lunches.

February 26, 2018

Too expensive!

As much as my entire family and I love cheese and the versatility of it, these are not worth the price you pay.

Yes they are handy for outtings, schools luches and quick snacks, I don't buy them. I cut up my own cheese from the brick and wrap it on my own.Cheaper and just as tastey.

January 25, 2018

....

Have been eating these since I was a little kid, and still eat them today. I buy them for my kids but totally end up sneaking one here and there. I find they have a much better taste on them for snacking then what a block cheese would.
    They do run a little expensive compared to other snack options but we love them and continue to buy them!