Black Diamond Cheesestrings Reviews
#4 in Grocery

March 15, 2018

Winner with the kids

This is a regular purchase in my house hold because the kids love it! Convenient to take on the go as a snack. Just sometimes it’s a little pricy so I usually stock up when it’s on special.

March 13, 2018

The only cheese strings I'll buy!

My son hates cheese but he will devour these cheese strings like nothing else! I love that there's different varieties and they're pretty good for him, decent price and worth it to buy just to watch the kids place with them!

March 10, 2018

cheeeese

I LOVE these cheese sticks! I find that they are the best tasting out of any of the brands I have tasted and they are easy to peel. These are a perfect treat for my kids to take to school as well and they find them very fun to peel as well. I only wish that they wernt so expensive.

March 09, 2018

Great for kid and adults

I have enjoyed Cheese Strings since childhood. They have a great flavour, plus they string perfectly. They are a fun treat for kids and it's a good way to get some extra calcium in your diet. They are also perfect for kids lunches.

February 26, 2018

Too expensive!

As much as my entire family and I love cheese and the versatility of it, these are not worth the price you pay.

Yes they are handy for outtings, schools luches and quick snacks, I don't buy them. I cut up my own cheese from the brick and wrap it on my own.Cheaper and just as tastey.

January 25, 2018

....

Have been eating these since I was a little kid, and still eat them today. I buy them for my kids but totally end up sneaking one here and there. I find they have a much better taste on them for snacking then what a block cheese would.
    They do run a little expensive compared to other snack options but we love them and continue to buy them!

January 22, 2018

Great snack!

I've been eating this since I was little and I still love it! The taste is great and the size is just okay for a small snack (I love cheese so I tend to overeat them if I buy cheese in a block). However they're quite pricey for me so I usually only buy them when they're on promotion.

January 18, 2018

great snack

Always buy cheesestrings whenever school comes around, easy snack and great when in a rush. Fun ways to peel and great for kids or anyone. Taste great and affordable

January 18, 2018

Ficello!!!

Chez nous c'est Ficello que mes enfants aiment, celui marbré c'est la meilleur sorte!
    Mon plus jeune dit toujours de lui donner un fromage en balais. Je trouve sa drole.

January 13, 2018

Good snack

My boys love cheese strings! It’s a great snack for school or for car rides. I like that there’s different kinds of cheese too but my boys like the marble one.