• Blender Bottle 20oz

Blender Bottle 20oz Reviews

Ranked #339 out of 689 in Misc

July 06, 2017

Good For Everything!

One can never have enough blender bottles! I used to use them exclusively for protein shakes, but now they are my go-to cup for everything - mixed drinks, chocolate milk, juice, small snacks like peanuts, etc.

July 01, 2017

Good but hard to open

I use this almost every day and i love it. It doesn't lose any liquid and is really easy to use. I would only like to point out the fact that it is a bit hard to open since the lid is a bit stiff but besides this, I do recommend this to all.

July 01, 2017

I love this product and will buy again

I love the blender bottle. I use it almost everyday and it is great to take with you to the gym, or work or when traveling. Not to pricey either depending on where you buy it.

May 01, 2017

I LOVE my blender bottle! The whisk style ball ensures a really smooth and even mix! The bottle itself is leak-proof and the spout cover snaps into place to ensure its sealed before shaking. Great drinking spout and really easy to clean with no little crevices for things to get stuck in. Blender Bottle is by far my favourite shake bottle.
    I would definitely recommend to friends and family!

September 08, 2015

This product is awesome! I use it for smoothies and the little blender ball inside keeps everything from separating so I can enjoy my smoothie for longer. I purchased mine from Amazon.ca so it was very inexpensive! Definitely recommend!

April 10, 2015

Great little blender that works great to blend and shake pancake mix, salad dressings etc and I mostly use it for protein shakes as its lid has a drinking spout. Shaker ball helps the blending process.