Shoppers Drugmart Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 649 in Misc

May 25, 2017

This is a very favourable drugstore, with great products and friendly service, as well as good sales and prices! I would definitely recommend this store to someone.

May 16, 2017

I use shoppers for a lot of things, there is one close to my house so I'm always making a trip there! It's great for anything that I need. Mostly use it for cosmetics, and personally hygiene things! The prices are great and also at my local one the cashiers are amazing!

May 16, 2017

I love Shoppers Drug Mart and use it very frequently as its a great place for me to buy some of my favorite cosmetic lines, as well as where I always get my prescriptions. The pharmacy staff at my local location are very helpful and friendly and really care about you! There are often great sales to be had especially in the clearance section. I just wish that wuth current crime in my city that I felt safer going there, as its usually a target to get robbed.

May 16, 2017

I can go to Shoppers everyday, I just love it. The points system is fantastic as well, if you have the app they put extra points on your phone, you can get over $100 in no time

May 15, 2017

I love SDM! The sales are the best and you can not beat the Optimum points promotions!! I just love that I can get the best deals in town PLUS points to redeem on products that I want!!

May 15, 2017

Shopper's is a great place when you need medication or any types of pharmaceutical item, but there is also many other types of items they sell as well. This is the only place I get my prescription medications from, they offer hypo-allergenic cosmetic products, food, etc. I also find that the employee's are also usually very friendly.

May 15, 2017

Shoppers drug mart always has been and always will be my go to pharmacy. I can get my prescriptions filled while I do the shopping I need and there are always great deals on! The optimum program helps a great deal in getting savings as well!

May 15, 2017

I love shoppers! Their optimum program is great, I always use the app to get points and shop the sales. Its super easy to accumulate points which I like ro use to get stuff that I wouldnt normally spend the money on or to get groceries to save money.

May 12, 2017

Shoppers drug mart is an awesome store they have so many different items and the optimum points are good as well ,i love going in this store it's always clean the staff are always knowledgeable on the products and of one isn't they find someone who is ! There prices are great and they carry such lovely woman's cosmetics and great stuff for the family,there pharmacy and food sections re great as well ! Never a Complaint from me this is a well put together store xoxo

May 12, 2017

Our favourite store amongst the favourite. Prices are very competitive. When the other stores go on sale, the pricing is just the regular price of shoppers. Plus, they have a very nice optimum card. Very easy to earn points. They even send you $8000 points or $10 during your birthday.