4.1/5
Bodacious Smooth Red Wine Reviews
Ranked #21 in Red Wine

1.7/5

April 14, 2017

I guess if I was a young lady in my 20s or 30s Id like it. I have tried it and I'M not a fan at all. It tastes cheap and has no wine ratings in my books. Its almost a shame its called wine.
    sorry ladies its not good.

April 07, 2017

I can not say enough about this wine. It is my absolute favourite! For the price it does not get much better then this. We even purchased 4 bottles per table (2 red, 2 white) for all 42 tables at our wedding in 2014. I am actually drinking a glass right now which is what prompted me to review it!

March 29, 2017

I love my wine and bodacious has been added to my selection. The red and white has a great taste especially when chilled. Great for gifting or bringing to a party or even just indulging in a glass at home!

February 28, 2017

For the cost of the wine I really enjoy this one. I like this for just a basic glass in the evening - as a rule I don't usually drink this with a meal. Even though I enjoy more dry wines I still like to have a bottle of this in my wine rack.

February 03, 2017

This is a good quality wine for a great price! I thought the taste was about average but definitely a great choice to bring to a party or to have with dinner.

January 15, 2017

Once you open this bottle and let it breathe, it's delicious. I love the fruity after notes that this wine has. This is my new go-to wine for entertaining friends. It can be paired with many meals. It's nice with definite fruity notes that really leave you wanting more.

2.7/5

January 11, 2017

I didn't like this at all. I usually get boxes of Jackson Triggs Shiraz or Merlot but can settle for Peller Estates boxes on sale or with extra air miles. Since it's January and my Christmas was sandwiched between 2 car repairs, the sale price on Bodacious made me decide to get it instead. Sweet and not as "bodacious" as I'd hoped. Kind of thin if you're used to Merlot or Shiraz. It'll drink fast it's so sweet so I hope to replace it soon. I'd only buy it again in a similar budget crunch. But even with the crunch, I wish I'd forked out the extra few bucks.

October 27, 2016

Bodacious is a full-bodied Ontario red wine. It is a blended wine being a mixture of shiraz and cabernet sauvignon which makes it a great wine either alone or paired with food. At just over ten dollars a bottle I don't think you can go wrong. It has a fruity palate and I find it very enjoyable. No sweetness at all. Just perfection!

September 10, 2016

This is a great red wine. Very bold but smooth at the same time. I'm an avid red wine drinker and enjoy this one alot. It also is priced out very well!!

June 06, 2016

I am an avid red wine drinker, this is a good choice of you are looking to change things up a bit, it is on the heavier bodied side but still enjoyable if pairs with a good steak or a fish. I find a glass is easy to sip on but price could be more Forgiving seeing that it's not the best wine out there.