Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil Reviews

Ranked #751 out of 1330 in Perfume

May 04, 2017

I love this scent. I have been wearing it for years. I never tired of it and am always getting compliments. I find that the scent lasts all day but is not overpowering. I even add some of it to an unscented body lotion for the layered affect. The bottle is small enough to take with you when you travel which is a bonus. With this oil, a little goes a long way.

March 04, 2017

I love love love this scent. It smells so soft, yet sexy. I love wearing it due to it's warm, sexy smell. Goes on so light, but a little bit goes a long way. Great for a daytime scent.

September 15, 2016

The white musk oil is amazing! The smell is wonderful. Not powerful. I get lots of comments when I walk in a store, always ask me what perfume are you wearing. It's always the same white musk oil. Amazing!!!

January 20, 2016

This is a really amazing perfume if you prefer a feminine yet not sweet perfume. The oil lasts all day long so there's no need to keep reapplying. This perfume almost gets better as the day goes on as it mellows out. I definitely recommend it.

May 26, 2015

I receive so many compliments whenever I wear this perfume, love it!

March 11, 2013

This perfume has been a staple of mine for years. Offers a nice scent that is not too strong, but just right. Scent is subtle, yet lasts all day long. One bottle of this perfume, even used daily, lasts a very long time. Absolutely worth every penny.