Boiron Stodal Honey Cough
Good

Boiron Stodal Honey Cough Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 559 in Remedies

March 03, 2017

I love the Homeopathic alternative of this cough syrup. My kids love the taste and best of all it works! Great for relieving a throat itch also. Soothing and trustworthy!

2.0/5

February 02, 2017

I found this didn't help at all , I do like that it is natural but it's a waste of money , I found giving my child pineapple juice worked better then this for a minor cough

2.7/5

June 07, 2016

When my kids have a cough I always give this to them which makes them feel better because they're getting "medicine". I don't feel that it's all that effective but in combination with other cough remedies it does sooth them a bit. The vanilla blackberry flavour is delicious and I took both cough medicines myself when I was pregnant and sick. It did help a little. I will keep buying it.

January 25, 2016

Plain and simple - It works!

The taste is very sweet (which might be a turn off for the sugar haters) but it coats an ailing throat so well that it calms coughs and lets a person heal. I know it is mostly for kids but as an adult I use it any time I need it and it works better than any adult medication I have ever taken.

June 25, 2015

Pour mon garçon en bas âge je cherchais quelque chose de naturel mais surtout efficace et j'ai découvert la marque boiron un goût quand même agréable pour les jeunes et surtout il a fonctionné avec mon garçon diminuant de beaucoup la toux . Donc pour moi, bien qu'il soit un peu plus cher, c,est un produit de qualité et ses effets sont réels même s'il est naturel .. Alors les mamans vous pouvez faire confiance à ce produit ainsi qu'aux autres de la même marque .

June 05, 2015

I've search everywhere for a cough syrup for children under 6.. Guess what? I found it & this is it. Stodal honey cough syrup for children aged 1-11 years old. It's great for dry or wet coughs and has a honey-based formula which tastes great!