Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea Reviews
#587 in Tea

October 07, 2017

Delicious

I absolutely love this drink! Consistency is smooth and creamy. You can really taste the clove and vanilla. It is dairy free and gluten free, and made with green tea. Really tasty! Kinda expensive but a worthy treat.

September 26, 2017

Oh Yummy

This drink is so tasty. I usually use it in place of milk to make homemade smoothies but its so good by itself as well. They are a little pricey but so worth it

1.8/5

October 21, 2015

not for me. strong gross after taste.. did not even drink half of it,,

October 21, 2015

I really like this drink. It has a nice creamy cold chai taste that is so satisfying, while having a decent protein content. If you do not like chai you may want to stay away from this, but if you do like chai and haven't tried this yet, you should!

October 20, 2015

Yummy!
    This great drink has 14g of protien making it an option for a quick breakfast or lunch when you are in a rush.
    It's a blend of tea and soy.

May 26, 2015

This makes an incredible protein shake. I use this, vanilla whey protein, a banana and frozen blueberries - WOW.

May 20, 2015

I love this stuff. I use it instead of milk in my tea/coffee and it's so good. I kind of wish it was a little less sweet, but it's nearly perfect.

April 17, 2015

This is my new favorite drink! I dislike milk so this is a great alternative for me. It is a bit expensive but it is worth it. It's thick, creamy and tastes exactly like a drink I purchase at Starbucks. Unfortunately it has quite a few calories (190 cal for 250 ml) so I only drink one cup a day. It's a good treat!

January 26, 2015

A good alternative To a frappuccino or a iced cappuccino. Healthy and tasty.

September 28, 2013

This chai tea has lots of vitamins and protein, and it tastes great!