Boogie Wipes Reviews
#2 in Skin Care

January 12, 2018

better than expected

I was hesitant to buy these when my little one started getting sick, since they seemed like regular baby wipes but more expensive. Finally picked some up at walmart and found they were totally worth it. They really do help clean their nose gently without leaving redness and irritation. I keep them in my bag to use as wipes (for hands or whatever) on the go as well.

December 13, 2017

A must have!

Boogies wipes a definite must have for anyone who has a infant or a toddler in their house! These wipes are easy to use and gentle on baby skin which is highly important so it does not test or harm delicate baby skin in any way!

December 13, 2017

I can't libe without these wipes

I have a 2 year old lititle girl. These wipes have been a life saver. She loves them! These wipes keeps her sensitive skin from blistering. I have several packs around the house and I send them with her to daycare. I have recommended these wipes to all of my friend's with kids.

These wipes are a staple in my house.

October 28, 2017

Boogie wipes

Boogie wipes are the nest product ever I love using them on my little one there so soft to the touch and they are very damp which helps with the dry boogies.

May 10, 2017

Boogie Wipes - aka life savers! My go to was always the grape Boogie Wipes. They work so well and are very gentle on babies skin! They wipe away boogies like no other, and I used them for messy faces as well since they were always with me!

April 11, 2017

My baby boys have had a cold with lingering stuffy/ runny noses and I felt really bad about the constant wiping. I found some Boogie wipes that have saline and other natural ingredients. The package boasts that the wipes help to gently wipe away boogers and crusties. Indeed these wipes do gently wipe away snots, boogers and crusties and it's been gentle on their skin. It's a bit pricey but I recommend this product and will be buying it again!

April 04, 2017

These things are amazing! Not only are they soft and very easy on little ones noses, they have a light and pleasant scent (we tried the grape ones)!
    My daughter hates having her nose wiped, and will scream like we're trying to kill her when we come with plain tissue. The Boogie Wipes have prevented these meltdowns as she has come to recognize them as soft and pleasant feeling.
    They do the job and quickly and efficiently remove the boogies!

March 14, 2017

I bought these for my infant who has had a runny nose for what seems like forever! We were wiping her with tissues so often she was getting nosebleeds. At that point, I decided to try something different and bought Boogie Wipes. They are so soft and gentle. They smell completely neutral (I didn't buy the grape), and don't leave irritants on her face like some other wipes do. These are fantastic. My only hesitation with them is the price, they are a little pricey, but worth splurging on once in a while.

February 28, 2017

Until I had children I would have never considered (or probably been aware of) anything other than tissue to wipe or clean my nose. However I received a package of Boogie Wipes at my baby shower over 10 years ago and I have used them exclusively since. While they may be a little more expensive than regular tissue, the value is exponentially greater. The saline wipes are soft, moist and durable. And they do exactly what their name implies - they wipe away boogies!

January 18, 2017

Boogie wipes have been great for my baby's cold, I would try the grape or non scented next time, the fresh scent has to strong of a perfume smell for me.