Boogie Wipes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 91 in Skin Care

May 10, 2017

Boogie Wipes - aka life savers! My go to was always the grape Boogie Wipes. They work so well and are very gentle on babies skin! They wipe away boogies like no other, and I used them for messy faces as well since they were always with me!

April 11, 2017

My baby boys have had a cold with lingering stuffy/ runny noses and I felt really bad about the constant wiping. I found some Boogie wipes that have saline and other natural ingredients. The package boasts that the wipes help to gently wipe away boogers and crusties. Indeed these wipes do gently wipe away snots, boogers and crusties and it's been gentle on their skin. It's a bit pricey but I recommend this product and will be buying it again!

April 04, 2017

These things are amazing! Not only are they soft and very easy on little ones noses, they have a light and pleasant scent (we tried the grape ones)!
    My daughter hates having her nose wiped, and will scream like we're trying to kill her when we come with plain tissue. The Boogie Wipes have prevented these meltdowns as she has come to recognize them as soft and pleasant feeling.
    They do the job and quickly and efficiently remove the boogies!

March 14, 2017

I bought these for my infant who has had a runny nose for what seems like forever! We were wiping her with tissues so often she was getting nosebleeds. At that point, I decided to try something different and bought Boogie Wipes. They are so soft and gentle. They smell completely neutral (I didn't buy the grape), and don't leave irritants on her face like some other wipes do. These are fantastic. My only hesitation with them is the price, they are a little pricey, but worth splurging on once in a while.

February 28, 2017

Until I had children I would have never considered (or probably been aware of) anything other than tissue to wipe or clean my nose. However I received a package of Boogie Wipes at my baby shower over 10 years ago and I have used them exclusively since. While they may be a little more expensive than regular tissue, the value is exponentially greater. The saline wipes are soft, moist and durable. And they do exactly what their name implies - they wipe away boogies!

January 18, 2017

Boogie wipes have been great for my baby's cold, I would try the grape or non scented next time, the fresh scent has to strong of a perfume smell for me.

December 20, 2016

I hate to be brutally honest, but I just do not understand this product. It seems like an unnecessary expense when there are several alternatives. I don't want to create more waste when I could just use a damp washcloth to wipe my children's noses. Sorry boogie wipes, but you're not for me!

December 20, 2016

This is yet another product that we would not survive cold and flu season without. My little one used to get such a raw little nose after just using plain tissues and then we found our salvation-BOOGIE WIPES! These come in scentless and fresh scent (which we prefer) they are so calm and soothing (I sometimes use these when I'm sick). We sometimes also take on and warm it in the microwave for 7 secs and its warm and soothing on a sore little nose. In my opinion excellent product and I already have recommended this product to numerous people close friends and in online forums. If you haven't already tried them, RUN! They are awesome, from one Mom to another.

November 29, 2016

I was SO pleased with my Boogie Wipes Fresh Scented Gentle Saline Wipes!
    My daughter had no reddness or sore nose after using consistently while she was ill, I swear they even helped decrease her symptoms of runny nose!
    I will be keeping these on hand from now on!
    The large bags are Great for home, and these small 10 pk. Bags are GREAT for on the go.

October 07, 2016

These wipes are perfect! They are so soft, don't leave behind a soapy, filmy residue and clean up sticky baby (and mommy and daddy) messes perfectly. I absolutely love the smell. Our baby's skin is extra soft and smooth and gentle after use. We keep a pack by the diaper changing table, one in the car and one in the diaper bag to clean up big and little messes.