BOOST Original Chocolate Reviews

May 21, 2020

I love it!

The flavour is unbelievable, it is so good that we cant believe it is healthy! I strongly recommend people to at least try it.. I love it so I take it every morning..

April 01, 2020

Impressive

I took it first time last night didn't had time to eat I was impress by the taste, richness and the chocolate was spot on. I recomend that product it's a good alternative when you have time to cook. I will buy it again.

March 04, 2020

Bon produit

Je l’ai reçu en format régulier pour essai, très bon, très soutenant, parfait pour boire rapidement, nourrissant et coupe-faim! Je le recommande a tous

February 28, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

i would buy this again in different flavours

i have this come as a free sample to try out in chocolate but i wasnt a fan of the chocolate flavour but i would try it in another flavour thou.to see what other flavour tastes like.i then like the chocolate so will.

July 26, 2018

Vraiment pas aimé

J’étais contente de pouvoir acheter un produit pour quand je n’ai pas très faim... Par contre, je n’ai vraiment pas aimé le goût et j’ai donné les 5 autres bouteilles. Je ne peux donc pas juger des bienfaits du produit.

March 02, 2018

ok

This boost is ok but nothing to brag about. The taste was good but there was way to much sugar, I like to use isolte protein powder instead, it is way better for you. I can understand for some people that have to drink it,But I reccommened not wasting your money

March 02, 2018

Not worth it

I was told to drink Boost after wisdom tooth surgery. The ingredients in this are atrocious. If you don't mind drinking nothing but oil with some chemical vitamins and minerals- this is for you! I will not repurchase. The taste was good, but this stuff is nothing but junk even if it lists it has protein and vitamins.

2.7/5

January 13, 2018

Too much sugar

This protein shake has an average amount of protein (about 1/3 of what I should be consuming today to meet my fitness goals), however, has a lot of sugar in it (in my opinion). With Corn Syrup and Sugar in the top 5 ingredients...I don't see how healthy this actually is.

It is a bit chocolatey for my taste buds (I'm not a HUGE chocolate fan), but mixing it up in a smoothie with banana and other healthy bits helps take the chocolate taste down a level.

For me, it's not a great product, as sugar brings my energy levels down to a low (I have chronic fatigue syndrome, and sugar tends to exaggerate my symptoms).

There are better alternatives out there.