Carnation Breakfast Essentials Powder Drink Mix in Chocolate Reviews

Preparation: empty one sachet into a large glass. Stir in 8 oz (250mL) of cold milk and enjoy.
  • 15 g of protein*
  • 18 vitamins & minerals
  • 50% of the Daily Value of calcium and vitamin D*
*per 280mL serving when prepared with milk

You may also like Carnation Breakfast Essentials in Vanilla.

April 23, 2020

Wish it were a bit cheaper

Absolutely my best friend when it comes to mornings! i hate waking up early and eating food first thing in the morning but usually get hungry after leaving the house, not only do I feel energized but I am full until off work usually.

ONLY downfall: a bit pricey

January 19, 2019

Great full healthy Breakfast for kids

My 7 1/2-year-old stepdaughter who is very picky and eat hardly anything loves loves loves Carnation Instant Breakfast! I love it because it’s full of essential vitamins filled her up and it’s something that she request on a daily basis. This is something my mom gave me when I was younger and I also loved and have for breakfast

December 24, 2018

Delishhh

I don't even know where to starrttt . likee this thing is soooo good i would 100 pourcent recommend it's awesom and actually like duper affordable . you can find this a shoppers aka pharmaprix

September 25, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Delicious!

I love the carnation breakfast essential drinks and I have one every morning. It's a great way to make sure you're getting all the vitamins and minerals you need during busy mornings. Tastes great!

September 16, 2018
    Utah, United States

Brings Back Memories

Carnation brings back sweet memories of my childhood. I used to drink this everyday before school because it makes a good meal replacement shake to tide me over until lunch. Now that I'm older I don't drink it as often but when I do, the taste remains as tasty as ever. Some complain that the powder never quite dissolves, but I find this type of drink works best in a shaker bottle.

August 17, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Carnation Breakfast Essentials

These are great for busy mornings. When I don't have time to eat, I simply make one of these and take it with me. The taste is great. Not to sweet but not bitter either.

April 02, 2018

A delicious way to top up your vitamins for the day

It was easy to prepare a serving of the Carnation® Breakfast Essentials. Each packet is a single serving all you need to do is empty the contents of one packet into a glass or mug and then add cold milk. I chose to add a glass of whole milk. Then you stir the mixture - it was a bit on the thick side though so some people may choose to add a bit of extra milk. I had the chocolate flavour and it tasted absolutely delicious! There was no after taste either. I feel good that I'm able to consume so many vitamins so conveniently and quickly in one serving.

March 30, 2018

Breakfast Substitute

My son is not hungry when he gets up in the morning. I don't like him going to school on an empty stomach. He drinks these every morning. He likes the taste and it fills him until lunch time.

March 30, 2018

My Lunch-on-the-Go !

It's my lunch on the go when I do not have the time to take the time that happens every day of the week. Very good taste, really tastes pre-made chocolate milk. We are satiated for a few hours.

March 25, 2018

Matin pressé

Moi je ne peut pas boire cette boisson a cause du lactose mais mon conjoint aime prendre cette boisson lorsqu'il revient de travailler après sont chiffre de nuit.