Boyfriend Eau De Parfum
Good

Boyfriend Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #1087 out of 1330 in Perfume

Boyfriend She inhales his shirt, taking in the scent of the man she loves. It lingers on her clothes, her sheets, her hair—all over. Imprinted on her body and in her mind, it radiates within her, filling her with feelings of warmth and desire. Actress Kate Walsh wanted to capture the scent of a guy on a girl: a man's cologne mixed with perfume, the smell that lingers on the skin. This fragrance evokes memories of that time after he has left for the day—when she gently awakes in a bed that's still warmly redolent of "boyfriend." An alluring balance of vanilla, jasmine blossoms, and an accord of amber is set against the sensual scents of a man, including a light musk and a shimmer of fresh woods. Notes: Dark Plum, Myrrh, Night Blooming Jasmine, Benzoin Tears, Skin Musk, Golden Amber, Vanilla Woods. Style: Sensual. Vanilla. Amber.

May 12, 2012

I got a sample of this when I bought some things from Sephora. I love this perfume, It is feminine, and masculine at the same time. It also lasts a long time.

March 04, 2011

I've used this perfume a number of times, and I can't get enough of the smell. I first tried it in the store because I was intrigued by the name and the concept of the scent.
    The scent is sexy, Kate Walsh found the perfect balance of feminine scents like vanilla and amber as well as masculine scents like musk and wood. Just like any perfume is smelled different on both my friend and I, but we both couldn't stop talking about how wonderful it was to catch a whiff of it as you turn your head, it's the type of scent that stays with you all day and you catch it subtly throughout the day. My friend decided to shell out the $40.00 right away- and I've been using hers until I go back and buy it myself!

Unfortunately my actual boyfriend doesn't love the smell... I'm not sure why, but I guess everyone smells things a bit differently.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?