Breyers Creamery Style Chocolate Reviews
#4 in Ice Cream

Fresh cream, rich cocoa, and all natural flavours. You can't go wrong serving Breyers® Creamery Style™ chocolate ice cream.

Crème fraîche, riche cacao, arômes naturels. Impossible de se tromper en servant la crème glacée au chocolat Breyers® Style CrèmerieMC.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 01, 2020

my favorite

rich and creamy. I always stock up in the freezer. My husband is not a sweet tooth but when he tried it, he was a fan! he always write this on our grocery list

March 13, 2020

Absolutely love this!

I liked ice cream occasionally until I tasted Breyers Creamery Style! Now I try to make sure I have some in my freezer at all times! It is creamy and rich and luxurious! My absolute favorite! I do find it kind of pricey, but I can usually find a sale somewhere.

February 01, 2020

It doesn’t melt?

I’m confused with Breyer Ice Cream. If you leave it out it will only partially melt, but not fully. I like that taste but it makes me wonder what is in it for it not to melt yet it’s ice cream?

August 29, 2019

Soooooo good

What more can I say? This icecream is everything an icecream should be. Creamy, flavorful, smooth... a quality product that we turn to time and time again.

August 06, 2019
    Iowa, United States

Yummy

This is very rich and creamy. It’s like eating at the ice cream parlor at home. Love it and so do my kids. The flavors are sensational and delicious. Great texture and flavor.

July 05, 2019

Love it!

So far, this has been my favorite ice cream. Rich chocolate flavor in the ice cream which can sometimes get neglected when there's stuff in it, but not this time, and the dark chocolate truffles are great too. Just amazing. Will have to get more!

June 25, 2019

Prêt pour l'été, Nous Ouiiiiiii !

Super Super Super parfait, Nous sommes prêt pour recevoir, Le party des voisins, Nous on fourni la crème glacée et on sait que les produits Breyer's sauront charmé toutes les personnes présentent. Voilà notre but faire plaisir à tout notre entourage avec des produits de qualité et une belle variété. Merci à Breyer's pour leurs super produits. Une belle été en vue. et vous? l'avez-vous essayé?

June 08, 2019
    New York, United States

ice cream

breyers makes the best ice cream out there this is very good and it is so creamy and smooth and very good snack and we buy this sall the time for our family very delious

2.2/5

May 26, 2019

This stuff doesn't melt! What is it made out of?!

I usually buy the generic Lucerne Brand of Icecream from Safeway. I was suprised to find out that Breyers Ice Creams do not melt as quickly as the cheap kinds. I found this to be very disturbing. Maybe it has too many additives like gums and preservatives. I will not be buying this brand again.

May 10, 2019

I never liked chocolate ice cream before trying Breyers!

I have always been a vanilla ice cream fan... until I ventured over to try the Beyers Creamery Style Chocolate Ice cream... it is now one of my favourite chocolate ice creams! I always go back to this brand for a delicious ice cream treat.