Breyers Creamery Style French Vanilla Reviews
#8 in Ice Cream

Real French Vanilla ice cream made with fresh cream, real vanilla beans, and all natural flavours and colours.  C'est "merveilleux!"

Vraie crème glacée à la vanille française avec crème fraîche, gousses de vraie vanille et arômes et colorants naturels. C'est merveilleux!

June 21, 2019

An old-fashioned delight

This tasty ice cream conjures up the feeling of an old-fashioned ice cream parlour. Rich, creamy and full of flavour it's appreciated as a summer treat or as a special dessert. The fact that it is made with real cream from a local creamery is an added plus.

June 20, 2019

Great taste for the value

This is one of our favourite ice creams due to the great creamy taste and limited ingredients on the box. When you get this ice cream on sale it’s really good value.

June 07, 2019

Would buy again for sure!

The taste is very creamy and delicious like for all the flavors this brand carries. I would deffinetly recommend this to people looking for a yummy ice cream .. the price does go up a bit depending where you buy it from but I would say it’s worth every $1 spent 😊

2.8/5

June 07, 2019

Yum but why so expensive?

$5 for a tiny tub of ice cream? Sure, call me cheap but I find it hard to dish out $5 for a tiny tub of ice cream when I can get the same tub for cheaper. But still, don’t let my complaining fool you. This stuff is delicious and I love the little tiny pieces of real vanilla bean showing in it. Just wish it was cheaper

April 07, 2019

Taste melts in my mouth!

I have always loved the flavors! Soft texture, low in calories, but long lasting in flavour in my mouth. Product display is clean, eye catching in the freezer display.

Breyers has and continues to come up with new tastes often.

March 27, 2019

I scream for this ice cream!

I love icecream and this does not disappoint. It’s denser than most icecream and the vanilla flavour is amazing. Price point is a bit higher than other brands but you get what you pay for.(when you think of the cost at an ice cream shop a dollar more isn’t much for the servings you get.)

March 07, 2019

Mhmmmm so nice

This is the best store bought icecream ever. I didnt know about these one until my friend told me. My family loves this one alot.
    If you havent tried it you should or your missing out.
    It tastes so good with chocolate syrup!

January 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yummy

great ice cream. goes well with everything such as pie, or warm cookies. whip up a bowl of this yummy ice cream and toss in some sprinkles and chocolate syrup and have a good night in watching movies.

January 13, 2019

The best

Breyer's Creamery Style French Vanilla ice cream is my favourite vanilla ice cream. It has a creamy texture and real vanilla flavour. Best of all it is affordable and tastes just as good as expensive brands.

December 12, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This is my favourite vanilla ice cream

Breyer's Creamery Style French Vanilla ice cream is my favourite vanilla ice cream. It is so creamy and has a great vanilla flavour that is full but not overpowering.

It is perfect on the side for pies and cakes and makes creamy milkshakes and rootbeer floats. It is also nice to eat just on it's own.