Breyers Creamery Style French Vanilla Reviews
#5 in Ice Cream

Real French Vanilla ice cream made with fresh cream, real vanilla beans, and all natural flavours and colours.  C'est "merveilleux!"

Vraie crème glacée à la vanille française avec crème fraîche, gousses de vraie vanille et arômes et colorants naturels. C'est merveilleux!

January 05, 2022

If you have not had this vanilla icecream you’ll have to try

I have loved this icecream since I was a little kid the French vanilla just makes it so rich and taste like the real vanilla bean from the tree I have tried other vanilla but the taste can not compare I’m glad to be a breyers fan

December 07, 2021

Excellent creamy and milky taste

Smooth, tasty and made with real cream. I really enjoyed that this was actual ice cream not a frozen dessert. Will buy again! I am very excited to try various flavours moving forward.

November 24, 2021

So rich and creamy

This natural vanilla ice cream is so rich and creamy, very affordable, and easy to find.
    My children who like chocolate ice cream, love this vanilla! The ingredients are all natural, which makes this a great natural treat!

November 02, 2021
    United States

Close to homemade taste!

Breyers Creamery Style French Vanilla ice cream is just delicious. We use this as a yummy base for sundaes and toppings. Add some chocolate shell on top!

October 29, 2021

A favorite

Breyers French vanilla ice cream is creamy with the right amount of sweetness. The texture is smooth and soft. I can taste the rich vanilla flavor that’s not artificial, it’s a delicious treat.

April 27, 2021

Crémeuse

Délicieuse crème glacée .elle est riche et savoureuse. Son goût de vanille est pure et vraie. Un plaisir à partager entre de bonnes compagnies. Je recommande vivement

April 13, 2021

Fantastic discovery

I had the chance to taste that great ice cream while visiting a friend. It was my first time eating french vanilla flavored ice cream and I really liked it!

December 04, 2020

Delish

I'm a huge fan of vanilla ice cream and this one is no exception. Lovely vanilla taste and so creamy. The price is fantastic for the quality of the product. Fantastic on top of apple pie.

September 04, 2020
    Idaho, United States

Yum!

I am a big fan of vanilla ice cream and this one is my favorite one I've tried. it's natural and creamy and literally the best ice cream I've ever tasted.

August 05, 2020

Our go to vanilla ice cream

We always keep a container of this in our freezer. Having tried various brands, this is hands down our favourite. The flavour is not at all artificial tasting, and it's subtle without being either non-existent or overpowering. I'm pretty happy with the ingredients too. A scoop of this tastes fantastic in a hot cup of coffee!