Breyers Creamery Style Neapolitan Reviews
#18 in Ice Cream

Fresh cream, real vanilla beans, real strawberries, and rich cocoa make this a classic combo that the whole family can enjoy!

Crèmes glacées à  la vraie vanille, au chocolat et aux fraises. La combinaison classique!

March 28, 2019

The best!

This is by far my favourite brand of Neapolitan ice cream. It’s so delicious, creamy and flavourful! I love the small chunks of strawberries mixed in. So yummy!

February 05, 2019

Amazing!!

It is so good as you can taste the chocalate vanilla and straberry all at once, I usually have this I'f my panicked attacks comes in to hunt me down and make my life miserable but once o found this ice cream it flipped my life around, I'm so glad I found this delicious tasting cream and I think others should buy it to!!

December 11, 2018

Wonderful flavours

I have to say that this tasted like my childhood. The flavours were amazing and tasted fantastic and brought me back to my childhood! I will certainly get this again!

Washington, United States

Yummy treat!

I love Breyers Neopolitan ice cream. The three flavors together are perfect. The ice cream is creamy, and it makes everyone happy. This is a must at my home.

December 10, 2018

Delicious real ice cream!

Breyers Creamy Style Neapolitan ice cream is delicious and creamy! You can taste the real cream and real fruit throughout and the quality is high above other ice cream. Rich and delicious flavour combination with everyone’s favourite flavours all together!

So Delicious!!

Breyers never disappoints - and they knocked it out of the park with the creamery style flavours, especially neopolitan. I’ve tried many ice creams over the years and my go to brand is always Breyers. The creamery style is extra flavourful then their regular ice cream. I was super happy to see that the neopolitan is made with real strawberries! Can’t get any better then that.

Great combination of flavours

Breyer's rich creamy ice cream cannot be topped by any other brand. Neapolitan can satisfy everyone in the family. Have one flavour or all three. Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla....Yummmmmm

Best mix of flavours

You can't go wrong with this classic mix of
    Flavours. There is one flavour for every person or to make an amazing sunday or banana split. Its a ultimate go to for dressing it up or just a simple desert.

yummy ice cream

I really love this ice cream . This ice cream i always have at home . Its a tradition to have always here at home . My son really loves this ice cream .

Great flavor, deliciously decadent

Tastes great and I love that it has 3 flavors in one tub, so I get to enjoy them all at the same time or just spoon it once at a time. It has rich, full, creamy flavors. I always want to eat more than I can afford to it in calories.