Breyer's Gelato Reviews
#404 in Ice Cream

2.8/5

September 24, 2017

Very creamy gelato

I tried the mint chocolate chip. I like mint and I like gelato when I buy it at a gelato shop, but this wasn't good. It was overly creamy, reminded me of breyers double churned, and is a little too soft, it melts fast and you don't have a strong taste of mint which I was expecting. I will skip it the next time.

March 14, 2017

Checkout 51 had a $2 cashback on the Mint Chocolate and there was sale at Shoppers for two tub of gelato for $10 minus the cashback. I was like let's try it! I tried the chocolate fudge truffle gelato by Breyers too and OMG this was SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!! It's a little expensive, but a small treat once in a while never hurts any one. I just have to pace my self to not eat the entire tub in one night lol

2.8/5

February 21, 2017

Tried the mint chocolate one. It was alright but it could use more mint flavor. The tub is kind of small, just 842ml and it cost $7. I got it on sale for $5. If it was on sale again I would probably try a different flavor.

December 21, 2016

I love the Vanilla Caramel Breyer's Gelato Indulgences. The smooth creamy texture is wonderful.. As the commercial say "I like caramel and crunchy stuff" The Chocolate Mint is wonderful too. We in Canada do not have access to all the varieties which makes me sad. I would love to try them all! Especially the Chocolate Caramel. Bring them all to Canada so can "Indulge"

June 13, 2014

I absolutely love the raspberry cheesecake one. I have tried them all except the triple chocolate one. Best frozen treat i have ever tried.. the flavor is amazing and its so creamy i dont know if i ever want icecream again lol!

June 10, 2014

Bought some today it was the Raspberry cheesecake one.We ate the WHOLE container!!! Even my eight month old loved it.Def buying more.