Brita Slim Water Filter Pitcher Reviews
Ranked #186 in Misc

March 15, 2017

A little expensive at first to get the whole set up and filters, but if you get it in a gift set it's usually a lot cheaper. This thing is great to have if you live in the city and don't get the best water. I have had one of these for years and it's awesome to always have cold water in the fridge as well that I know is going to be fresh!

March 03, 2017

I love my Brita...I bought one when I moved into town for school. I was used to country water with no chemical or anything. When I moved to town I found that the water was cloudy and tastes like chorine..buying this pitcher was my best investment. The filters seem to last quite a while and there is no chlorine taste to my water anymore. Highly recommended!

February 15, 2017

I have never used a filter pitcher before but I really like this one. It definitely makes a big difference in the taste of your water ( I grew up on a well and can not stand the taste of city water). Its easy to use and easy to take care of. I like that it is more environmentally friendly than bottled water

May 08, 2016

I've had Kidney Stones 3 times in the past my doctor told me and recommended for me to use a Filter and Pitch from Brita I've been using it for a while now and I haven't had anymore Kidney Stones knock on wood I would recommend this product to anyone who has suffered from kidney stones or who wants to drink this filtered water to be healthier

March 23, 2016

This is a nice little filter system. I now drink tap water, but I have been in places where the water did not taste very nice and this was my filter of choice. Worked well, not too expensive.

March 09, 2016

I love the compact look to the pitcher. It doesn't take up a lot of space and still holds a good amount of water. I just wish they had a variety of colors to chose from.

January 31, 2016

I only drink water from my Brita. It tastes great.

January 31, 2016

water tastes gross without my brita.. we have used this for years and our water tastes great. i even use the water from this for our ice cube tray ...

January 31, 2016

I've never really like to drink water out of the tap, and I felt buying bottled water was a waste of money and terrible for the environment. So I got a Brita. I love how it refillable and I get my filtered water too.

October 29, 2015

I like to use my Brita Slim Water Filter Pitcher because I love having cold water in my fridge at all times, and I also love how its clean filtered water.