Brita Water Filtration Pitcher Reviews
#226 in Misc

December 05, 2019

Perfect!

These really did help and I do recommend them! They are great to keep in the fridge cold and work well! Just make sure to prepare them correctly when you purchase them!

October 13, 2019

Works great

The Brita Water Filtration Pitchers are great, especially in the summer time. I love always having filtered cold water available in my fridge and the filters last a really long time.

September 24, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Love my brita

Have owned this pitcher for a few years now because I got so tired of lugging those huge water jugs to and from the grocery store. Now all I have to buy are the replacement filters which last quite a while. I hate straight tap water so I love having this it’s convenient and also I put it in my fridge so I can have nice cold water without having to add ice.

October 15, 2018

Good Enough

While it is very effective at purifying water and looks pleasing, sometimes the lid gets stuck shut, then opens once fully tipped and bam, water everywhere.

January 18, 2018

Better tasting with Britta

I have this system and I use it everyday. In fact, it is my second system. I fill it up and then immediately pour into two separate water jugs for day consumption. I save money and the environment from bottled water at the same time. I also use it for making all my coffee and teas. It just tastes better. Now if only the cost of the replacement filters would come down. Due to how much I use it those filters don’t last long.

July 11, 2017

Great tasting water everytime

I've been using Brita products for years and will keep on doing so for many more. It's easy to clean and changing filter only takes a few minutes approximately every 2 months.
    I drink a lot of water everyday and buying water bottles was getting pricey and not very environmentally friendly. Now I have great tasting water AND I'm saving money!

June 13, 2017

Water tastes great

I could never drink tap water and I never thought Brita could actually change the taste for me and make it more enjoyable but it did! In addition to having water I can enjoy, I've saved so much money from not having to purchased bottled water anymore!

May 07, 2017

I have seriously saved so much money on bottled water, not to mention all the plastic that I have not wasted drinking bottles of water. I think everyone should own one of these.

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love my Brita Filtration Pitcher.
    My city decided to add chlorine to my tap water, it smelled and tasted awful.
    I didn't think anything could change the bleach water but the Brita pitcher made in so amazing and crystal clear.
    Can't say enough about how great my water is now.

February 22, 2017

I have used Brita filters and products for years and do not think I could ever go back to unfiltered water again. As far as a pitcher goes, I use the 10 cup white version. With as much water as I drink throughout the day, it is nice to always have fresh, cold, filtered water available when I need it. Make sure you always keep your container clean and allow the water to filter through when refilling to avoid spilling everywhere. (I have to say that because I have seen people too impatient to wait making a mess) :)