Amazing

Brite'n'way Emoji pillow (heart eyes) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #80 out of 132 in Home Decor

June 13, 2016

Well, it's easy to say that this product was almost made with me in mind. Yes, that's right, I'm a thirty year old woman who loves emojis (and not even ironically!) The heart eyes emoji is my second favourite (after kitty heart eyes, of course) and I was thrilled to get this pillow.

It's not huge, but it's the perfect size to use as an 'accent' pillow between the two large cushions on a sofa or in front of your pillows on the bed.

I feel like if it was just a tad more padded, it would absolutely be a five star pillow, but while it was far from flat, I felt like I really prefer a little more stuffing in my pillows.

However, the stitching was all perfect and the plush fabric was nice and soft on my skin as well. I can't tell you how much I love whimsical and fun items and this is the perfect pillow to embarrass your sarcastic teenager, while bringing a touch of whimsy to your own life.

********************************************

Pros
    + Whimsical and fun.
    + Perfect for emoji selfies! :D
    + Very soft fabric.
    + Accurate stitching.
    + Good size as an 'accent' pillow.

Cons
    - Needs more stuffing, in my opinion.

********************************************

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr