Brookside acai & blueberry dark chocolate Reviews

December 08, 2019

Reeeeaallly good.

You gotta love those blueberries and acai- and the dark chocolate is divine! When I"m feeling down, I eat a few squares and I start smiling again. Try it- you"ll love it!

May 16, 2019

Perfect

This product has to be my all-time favourite for a chocolatey snack. They are absolutely delicious. I love dark chocolate. Would recommend over & over again.

April 24, 2019

Addictive and delicious!

These chocolates are so yummy! It is so easy to eat the entire bag. The dark chocolate isn't too sweet and balances out the juicy chewy fruity centre. They are so addictive.

April 23, 2019

Don't Feel Guilty

My only complaint on these is that I wish the price was lower. They taste amazing and I love the ingredients. It hits the sweet tooth in just the right spot, but they're rich enough that you aren't as likely to over indulge like with milk chocolate or other sugar heavy treats.

April 21, 2019

So good!

I usually don’t like fruits in my chocolate or dessert but brookside is definitely an exception. The dark chocolate and blueberry mix works so well with each other I love it! I usually get it in a large size from Costco! These are so Addective highly recommended!

March 16, 2019

great snack

I love this . I can enjoy anytime . Its a great flavour . I think its healthy because it has blueberry and acai . I find its worth it . I am happy to be able to find this . Its been years enjoying this great snack . Plus its has dark chocolate .

January 14, 2019

So yummy

Just fell in love with this chocolate. It’s got the taste of real blueberry & açai, healthy feeling after a few bites and satisfies your chocolate cravings instantly :) I would buy them again!

January 09, 2019

OMG

Took me a long while to try these....but now - Wow. So very tasty, and satisfying. The dried blueberries make them slightly chewy so the flavour lasts longer in your mouth. The flavour is so well blended, you don't notice the blueberries - they just add to the texture and yumminess....

2.8/5

September 27, 2018

They are'nt my favourite

I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but the Brookshire Acai and Blueberry aren't too bad. They're extremely flavorful and hit the spot when you need a sweets fix but want to remain somewhat healthy!

August 02, 2018

My fave

This chocolate is so good. Very addicting. Its not sweet compare to others and its just perfect for me. Even my picky toddler loves these. Price is decent. I rather spend money on good quality chocolate than the junkie one. I always have this in the pantry and always satisfy my sweet tooth.