Good

Buckley's Complete Liquid Gels Day/Night formula Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 523 in Remedies

August 27, 2016

I swear by this! This medication makes my sickness go away faster than any other medicine I have ever taken. I like that Buckley's comes in a pill form, especially gel because it makes it easier. I would recommend this to anyone!

June 24, 2016

I am really impressed with the daytime liquid gels they cleared my nose and helped alot with my cough. The nightime ones did not clear my nose which left it hard to sleep , still helped with the cough and fever.

February 17, 2016

I cannot say enough about this product! A few weeks ago I was sicker than I had been in ages. I was coughing and sneezing and had a fever and a stuffed up head....nothing that usually works was helping me. I asked the pharmacist for advice on what in should take, and he recommended Buckley's. The night time pills put me into a very relaxed state and I actually got a full nights sleep, without a runny nose! I will for sure use this product again.

May 12, 2015

This has to be the most effective cold medicine out today!!! Highly recommend!!!

April 16, 2015

This stuff works very well and fast. Being in this form makes it so easy to get relief fast

R3Bean added a new review for
    Twix Chocolate Bar

R3Bean earned the Food & Drink Legend badge

dhouha04 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

JessicaKL added a new review for
    Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber

NikkiS added a new review for
    Browns Socialhouse

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day