Bulldog moisturiser Reviews

April 09, 2021

Great value, and great product

My husband loves this product, prior to this he barely used a moisturizer. This was an amazing addition to his skincare routine. Great smell, and quality!

March 29, 2021

Bulldog Moisturizer

We got a sample of the moisturizer. My husband uses it in his daily cleansing routine. It has a very nice scent, it leaves his skin very soft especially the beard that always gets very dry. Worth to buy it. Great sample. 👍

March 10, 2021

Great for any type of skin

This product is for men but I use it every time I have a bath. It rehydrates my skin and doesn’t leave that greasy feeling that some moisturizers have. The smell is not strong but does smell heavenly. Would definitely recommend to my male and female friends !

March 06, 2021

Produit agréable

Mon conjoint n'utilise pas de produits du genre et j'ai du insister pour qu'il l'essaie. L'odeur est agréable, et je crois bien qu'il continuera à l'utiliser maintenant!

March 06, 2021

OK Bulldog! You have our attention!

I'm impressed with this one Bulldog! First of all you managed to get my boyfriend to make a comment on how he likes to use it 'because the scent is so good'! Say what?!? He is not the type to easily make any remark other than 'hmm'!

Secondly, Bravo!!! Natural ingredients AND, (this one is big for me), packaging made from sugarcane plastic!

March 04, 2021

Great product

My boyfriend absolutely loves this bulldog skincare cream. He uses it after shaving and he loves that it makes his face so soft. He has used all the sample sizes and has ordered more because he loved it so much!

March 03, 2021

Not Bad, Not Great

Husband did not enjoy the scent of this moisturizer. It did not aggravate his acne, which is difficult to find, so that’s promising.
    It’s really a matter I think, of getting him to use moisturizer on a regular basis. This one won’t encourage him to do so.

January 20, 2021

Great product

I bought this moisturizer for my husband who suffers from very dry flaky skin around his beard and mustache. He is happy with the results and enjoyed using a "manlier" product!

January 11, 2021

Soothing!

My guy used a sample of this and came home from work the same day with the purchased product! Smells great, feels great, little to no residue, overall fantastic experience

3.2/5

November 25, 2020

Gentle scent

This is a lightweight moisturizer in between a gel and cream texture. It is non greasy and absorbs quickly. Unlike a lot of mens' products that smell like aerosol spray, this moisturizer has a very very gentle green tea scent that dissipates quickly. While I wanted to like this moisturizer more since it it felt light and smelled great, I did find my skin became a little oilier than usual by the end of the day.

I would recommend this for both men and women with drier skin.