3.2/5
Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray Reviews

Amazing - 0

January 17, 2018

Great for fine hair

I have very fine hair and many products cause greasiness and weight my hair down or leave residue. This product is light and gives me good volume. It does require you to blow dry to create volume. I have been using it for many years.

2.2/5

January 06, 2017

I love most Bumble And Bumble products, this I didn't like at all. It's pricey, so you expect result. It did nothing more than my 6$ product. The fragrance is mild, it's a clear spray, left no residue but didn't give my hair any lift or very little volume. Wouldn't repurchase!

September 01, 2016

Pricey stuff that works good, but not great. I'm a big fan of the entire bumble & bumble line, but this product didn't do THAT much for me that it justifies the price. I spray it on my roots (ie: lift the hair at the top and spray underneath) after a shower, and then blow dry it - my hairdresser told me that's how the product gets activated. It does a good job lifting my roots & giving it volume, since I always complained that the top of my hair looks flat. If I had more money to spare, then I would buy it again, but for now, I'll stick to using dry shampoo to give my roots volume.