Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue Reviews

The Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue enables babies to sit up straight by themselves! This is a revolutionary infant chair that is designed according to your baby's posture and is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. These bumbo seats are perfect for babies from as young as six weeks to an age of approximately fourteen months. Visit thebumbobabyseat.com for more information.

May 11, 2017

Everything is perfect for me and I know that you get what you pay for but for mommies like me $70.00 (I bought it from toy r us) is too much for me especially if we have bills to pay.

May 11, 2017

We loved having this bumbo seat for our kids. We found that the we were able to use it for quite awhile (around 4 months +) and its easy to bring along anywhere you go!

May 10, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

J'ai eu la chance d'utiliser le Bumbo, avec la ceinture de sécurité et la table, j'ai adorer, bébé semble etre confortable. Je le recommande fortement! Tres utile pour dans le bain ainsi que dans un petite piscine!!!

May 08, 2017

We bought a Bumba for my daughter a few years back. It was the best chair product that I have ever bought. She sat well in it and never toppled. Clean up of the product was easy. We also handed it down to her cousins when she was done with it.

May 05, 2017

Je n ai pas trouve le Bumbo efficace. Mes deux enfants n ont pas aime etre place dans le Bumbo. Il y avait un manque de soutien au niveau du cou et mes enfants narretaient pas de se tortiller dans tous les sens. Pour la duree du temps qu ils l ont utilise et le prix qui etait cher cela ne vaut pas la peine dinvestir dans ce produit.

May 05, 2017

This chair was a life saver! We got the tray attachment and used it as a portable highchair when going places - it was so convenient. It also helped my nephew gain strength to sit on his own, he loved his Bumbo chair!

May 04, 2017

I really liked this chair but didn't get to use it as long as I would have liked. But it was still a good chair and kept my little one safe while sitting up and I did find it very useful with the table. Alittle bigger and it really would be a great chair.

May 04, 2017

I used this chair for both my sons and they loved it. It was safe and I had the table attachment for it so they could have soft snacks. It kept the in the seat with no accidents and I would recommend it for any parent

May 04, 2017

Got this form my nephew. He is 4 months and just over 16 lbs. Helps him sit up straight! He loves it! You can also get a table top attachment for it so that they can do activities, or play on it like a tiny high chair! It says it is meant for up to one year, but he is so big already I don't see him being able to fit in it past 9 months at the most!

May 04, 2017

This was a great product for my daughter but the holes for her legs she outgrew a little too fast! Other than that it was a great chair! Fix the leg holes and I bet the reviews will go up!