Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue Reviews

The Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue enables babies to sit up straight by themselves! This is a revolutionary infant chair that is designed according to your baby's posture and is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. These bumbo seats are perfect for babies from as young as six weeks to an age of approximately fourteen months. Visit thebumbobabyseat.com for more information.

May 16, 2013

Best thing ever! Take it everywhere with us, sturdy but light. Great replacement for a high chair while we are out and about.

March 15, 2013

I used this with my son. He loved it and so did we... We even got a really good laugh when he tried to figure out how to bend forward and bite the thing that sits between their knees. He never could figure it out. It helped him to learn to sit up on his own as he was born a preemie. Finally with this we were able to let him sit on his own without having to hold him.

January 30, 2013

This was amazing when my daughter was little. Although there is a recall(strap) for the bumbo I still love it for my youngest.

December 08, 2012

I thought the chair was fantastic for feeding. She loved her Bumbo chair, my daughter was a petite baby so I never had any problems with her slipping out or her heading backwards out of it(like some parents claim). I highly recommend this for kids who are beginning to sit up, the price is a lot but I resold mine. She stayed in it until she was over a year( very petite baby).

1.0/5

December 07, 2012

Do not use it on high surface.... This product has been recalled to manytimes they are just not save... There was a report of many kids falling from them that is to sad and its better to prevent a fall than regret it.. please moms if you are going to buy one be with your kids at all times and do not leave them alone not even for a second.

1.8/5

September 12, 2012

DO NOT use this seat! My husband and I put one on our registry and got one for our son. Fisrt of all, my son was a big baby, and hardly fit in the seat. It would get stuck to his bottom. Secondly, and most importantly, everytime my son would move, or attempt to get out the whole seat would tip backwards! He almost fell and hit his head on the floor and few times, before I got rid of this thing! I had to put him in it only on the carpet, and, even then, I was afraid to let him use it!

September 05, 2012

This was a great chair for my daughter! she loved it & we even used it when out at friends or family's for feeding her!

September 04, 2012

If your little one is a chunky monkey the bumbo may not be comfortable for them. Its a tight fit and they can pop out of it. Its great to help them learn to sit up but be careful when using it.

August 22, 2012

i haven't got one yet for my grandson ,, but i sure intend on buying one , i love the idea that they can sit up and look around , while it helps them be more independent as well , get idea and i will be trying one soon

August 14, 2012

Like all childrens products, it's important to decide when/if a product is good for your individual child. I know the packaging says it's good for newborns, but for us this was a little soon. By the time the kids were a few months old this was a wonderful product for them. I like that I can be doing things in the kitchen for example and they could be sitting on the counter in the chair close to me. I feel that this chair helped them learn how to sit better. You Betcha I think he Bumbo Baby Seat is a great product.