Bummis one size Swimmi swim diaper
Good

Bummis one size Swimmi swim diaper Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 716 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

April 07, 2017

I have both the onesize and sized swim diapers and I have to say the onsize is not my favorite. The sizes do not fit properly as much on my boys. I prefer their sized options. The different sizes with the snaps look very funny in the front. They have very cute colors though. And they contain pooh very well. My only concern is the fit.

August 18, 2016

I bought this for my daughter about a week ago and we've used it about 4 times already. We like to go swimming at the local rec center a few times a week, so Buying disposables made no sense. I always forget to bring them anyways haha.. the diaper is great quality and has a few cute designs to choose from. They're easy to care for and they have worked great for us so far! I plan on buying at least one or two more. One of the best larts is that the company is Canadian and they support the Local industry before they buy imported goods. I am willing to pay a higher price for Canadian products, especially ones that are actually made IN Canada.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)