4.9/5

Good - 0

April 01, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

THE BEST FRAGRANCE

I love this perfume. It smells elegant, sophisticated and sweet but not too sweet. A must have for every girls perfume collection. One of my favorites.

March 05, 2021
    Blaenau Gwent, United Kingdom

Beautiful scent!

This scent is just stunning!

I’m currently on the 2nd bottle. It’s got a sweet, girly, almost powdery scent to it. I couldn’t rave about it anymore. The only downside is I feel like for the money it could last a little longer.

February 03, 2021

Absolutely must have!!

One of my favourite perfumes to date! The scent is more on the floral side so it's one that I would wear in Spring/Summer. It stays on for hours and I normally only touch it up once throughout a 12 hour day!!

December 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Day to day perfume

I absolutely love this scent, it isnt over powering yet lasts all day. I can be very sensitive to perfumes but find that this doesnt irritating my allergies and still gives me a long lasting all day wear scent.

October 05, 2020

Feminine, pretty scent

I usually lean away from the classic designer perfumes as I'm not a fan of strong florals with my body chemistry. This perfume is sooo pretty and not overpowering. A warm fruity/gourmand ish scent that smells even better when it dries down.

January 15, 2020

Finally a Perfume I can commit to

I got a sample of this perfume from Sephora!! Love love love it! The scent stays on my clothing for days and that means less product used and it lasts longer!! The price is up there but so worth it! Thankfully my daughter bought me a bottle for Christmas! It’s a light somewhat mature fruit smell that almost everyone comments on and asks where hey can get it! I would certainly recommend but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I kind of like being the only one of my friends with this pretty scent

January 11, 2020

BEST PERFUME EVER!

This is such an amazing perfume I absolutely adore it! The packaging is super sturdy and cute, with a very unique design! It smells so great! Not too overpowering, which lasts the whole day! Definitely will be purchasing it again when I run out!

December 17, 2019

Je l'adore! Je me suis acheter la bouteille.

Un Nuage tres Discret, odeur fruite et en meme temps sucre. Donne envie de croquer celle qui le porte. Je recommende a celle qui veux ce defaire de son vieux Vanilla.

December 15, 2019

Fabulous Scent

Love the smell and longivity of this fragrance. Sweet with woody notes. This would be a great fall and winter fragrance and still a great wear in the spring as the woody notes are not of oud or smoky heaviness. It smells like tropical fruitness with raspberry sweetness rounded with a prominent cedarwood shaving dry down.

August 29, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

My perfect warm, woody scent

This scent is gorgeous. Such a warming, woody and musky scent, that is my perfect choice of fragrance. The fragrance is strong, without being overpowering. I will certainly be using this on a daily basis. The bottle is quirky with is asymmetrical design. A must have scent.