Burger king Milkshake Reviews

Good - 0

August 09, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Burger King milkshake

I would say I think burger King milk shakes are really good and very creamy the way I like it not too thick the price is good for them they could be little bit cheaper but other than that I love them me and family drink them alot.

August 08, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Absolutely delicious

Although the taste was amazing the price leaves something to be desired. I'll admit from Chocolate to Vanilla to everything in between they definitely have the variety factor. I'm not so enthused with the excessive nearly four dollars a medium shake price. My daughter although young does drink this as a treat when we have to go to town on errands. Although their not Wendy's Frostys they definitely work taste wise. Now if they had a child's size option like Wendy's with its Frosty for under seventy cents you couldn't keep me away from there. I'm hoping maybe a two for four deal may be in the future sometime soon.

June 04, 2019

Delicious 😋

Yum is all I can say. So creamy and thick. I even dip my fries in it lol and it is still delicious. Definitely a great treat for a warm day and I love to treat my little boy to one now and then.

December 24, 2018

Yummy

I love burger king milk shakes, they taste great and are very refreshing on hot day or just as a nice treat or dessert I always buy burger king milk shakes