Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Reviews
#2 in Nail Care

Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme is a natural nail treatment softens cuticles and fortifies nails. Sweet almond oil, vitamin E and cocoa butter moisturize. Then beeswax seals in the goodness. A touch of lemon oil makes your nails appear and smell incredibly clean and beautiful. And, with regular use, your nails will become stronger and dry cuticles will disappear. Visit burtsbees.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 31, 2019

Un must pour la santé des ongles

On me demande souvent comment je réussi à garder mes ongles aussi beau et fort malgré les changements de température et toutes les conditions extrêmes que je fais subir à mes mains. Voilà un de mes secrets. Ce produit agit sur les cuticules mais renforce aussi les ongles en plus de laisser une agréable odeur citronnée. J’adore les produits Burt’s Bees!

January 12, 2019

Great stuff!

As with all of Burt's products, this is a great item that I like to use. Very soft and pleasant feeling on my hands. Does the job of softening my cuticles very well.

January 12, 2019

Lemon Love

This is a really nice, natural cuticle cream that absorbs well. The container is convenient to take with you on the go and the lemon scent is fresh and not overpowering. Great for softening rough cuticles, especially in the drying winter months.

This cream lasts me for a long time but I will definitely be purchasing again when I eventually run out.

September 25, 2018

Soothing Sweet Smelling Cuticle Cream

I am a big fan of Burt's Bees and I have a lot of products by them. The cuticle cream is no exception. Every once in a while, our cuticles need a bit of TLC and this cream can help sooth, moisturize and repair them when they are looking a bit rough. I love the lemony smell and how smooth it feels. it doesn't feel greasy and it really does help like a lip balm would when your cuticles are dry or ragged. I would recommend this product.

February 21, 2018

All natural and effective ♡

This cuticle cream is my go to when doing my nails! I love that is all natural, it's not tested on animals, and also acts as a good nail bitting detent ☺

February 10, 2018

Lemon Love

Burt’s Bees LemonButter Cuticle Cream. Love the lemon

January 23, 2018

Best cuticle cream I've ever tried.

I love nail polish. A lot. I have 600+ colours and change my polish 3-4 times a week. I also have dry skin, So between that, the constant polish remover and my job, my cuticles are pretty battered. I have tried every major brands cutcle cream, oil and salve. If the drug store sells it, I tried. This one is hands down my favourite mass market cuticle product. I keep a tin of it at work, on my bedside table, in my purse and on my home-office desk. I have no less than 3 back ups as well so I never run out.

The cream is self is really effective. It really skins in to the cuticles and soothes my poor battered skin. When I stop using it to try another brand, my cuticles rebel within a day.

Though it says that is will make cuticles disappear, I have never noticed any difference in my cuticle size, just an improved condition. Which is fine, cuticle removers are a whole different animal when it comes to nail care.

A tin is pretty reasonably priced and lasts a long time. Just run you finger over the product and rub in to your cuticles, no mess or fuss.

It has a really lovely fresh lemon scent. It doesn't linger on the skin long but is smells really good when you open the tin.

I can't recommend this enough.

January 12, 2018

Great all-natural cuticle saver!

While it can be a little messy scooping it out of the container, the cuticle paste itself is magic! It smells faintly of citrus and works wonders on dry cuticles! I use it every night before bed during the winter and it's made a HUGE difference.

August 15, 2017

I love it

This product works so well every time I need it, it smells amazing and works so well! It's very small and is perfect to fit in your purse or pocket!! Everyone should try this

June 19, 2017

I love it and I'll buy it again

I absolutley loved this lemon butter cuticle cream from Burts bees. I got this in a Burts Bees gift set one Christmas. The smell is so fresh and sweet and citrusy and it leaves your skin so soft.