Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 217 in Nail Care

Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme is a natural nail treatment softens cuticles and fortifies nails. Sweet almond oil, vitamin E and cocoa butter moisturize. Then beeswax seals in the goodness. A touch of lemon oil makes your nails appear and smell incredibly clean and beautiful. And, with regular use, your nails will become stronger and dry cuticles will disappear. Visit burtsbees.com for more information.

May 25, 2017

I have been using this for years, nothing else heals rough cuticles, hangnails, and gives your nails a nice healthy glow.
    I keep one beside my bed, on the table beside the couch and one in my purse so it is always handy .
    i love the fresh lemon scent and the fact that it is made from natural ingredients

May 23, 2017

This stuff is great! I have rough hands from working, and tend to get hang nails and rough cuticles and after one or two applications of this cream, you wouldn't be able to tell I ever had these issues!

May 12, 2017

My cuticles have always been dry as is, and it probably doesn't help that I bite at them as well. They are always in terrible condition. I picked up the Sally Hansen cuticle cream but it didn't do much for me.

I decided to try the Burts Bees cuticle cream. It's absolutely phenomenal. Firstly, the smell is a beautiful citrus! So yummy you could eat it. It really helps with dryness too - almost immediately! My cuticles feel smooth all day. A few days after use the flakes of skin around my nails were less visible. I'm less tempted to bite at them when there is no dryness or flakes, so it's helped with my bad habit as well! This product is a must have.

May 10, 2017

I received this as a gift in a gift pack. It smells AMAZING, I love the lemony scent. It leaves my cuticles feeling moisturized and looking great. I used this daily and had it with me at all times. I used after every hand wash, and it prevented the dreaded skin peeling around the nails.

April 21, 2017

I love this product!! I have super dry cuticles and this product took them right away. It hydrates extremely well without being overly oily. My favourite part is the scent though, I love the lemony aroma.

March 01, 2017

I can feel this cuticle cream making a difference almost instantly. The ingredient list is full of moisturizing oils and not filler ingredients. The smell is natural and light. This product does not disappoint.

January 28, 2017

I love this product! It has done wonders on my dry cuticles and with regular use (I apply as often as I remember) keeps them soft :) I also love the scent!

December 29, 2016

Another product in my Burts Bees Christmas gift set. I am a picker...I pick at my cuticles if they are the least bit hard, so the challenge is to keep them soft. I have been using this for about a week now, and my cuticles are soft, and my nails are so nice looking. Quite a greasy product, and a little goes a long way, so the small tin should last a while. Nice fresh lemon scent.

November 08, 2016

I absolutely love Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Balm

The lemon scent is fresh and not overpowering. Because this is a balm, it is very thick, and it takes a bit of time to absorb, but it's not uncomfortable or greasy.

My hands get extremely dry, especially in the colder months, and this keeps my cuticles soft and helps prevent hangnails better than anything else I have tried.

The little tin lasts a deceptively long time - you only need a tiny amount on each finger.

October 04, 2016

Bon beurre pour les cuticules. Laisse mes cuticules douces et bien hydrater. Odeur agréable à l'application.un peu dispendieux pour la grosseur du produit !