Burt's Bees Mineral Blush Reviews
#23 in Blush

Good - 0

November 21, 2020

My favourite drugstore blush !

So i recently discovered Burts Bees blushes at Shoppers Drug Mart and now they are easily my favourite blushes. Most of them are matte and the application is very pigmented and not dusty. It is very comparable to high-end blushes. The colours are beautiful and should work on a range of skin tones. Highly recommend.

April 27, 2020

Super et naturel

Ce produit est génial, très léger; on ne le sent presque pas, bonne tenue et son fini est impeccable en plus tout est fait avec des ingrédients naturels wow

April 17, 2020

Beautiful, light, and glowy.

I adore this blush. Blends beautifully. So light and natural and feels great. By the time I get home at night it is still perfect. There is not one negative thing I could say about this product. 100 percent natural ingredients.

January 26, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Burt's bees mineral blush

This is one of the best products I've ever used!!! I bought burt's bees mineral blush last week and it gives you a peachy natural look... I would highly recommend this blush on to all the ladies out there!😊

February 23, 2019

recent favourite

I have worn this blush everyday that I've worn face makeup in the past few months. It's great, maybe not the most affordable, but it works well. I don't know if I will buy it again, simply because there aren't a lot of shades.

August 03, 2018

Love Burt's Bees

I sometimes have issues trying to open these things, but this compact was easy and it’s so cute how it’s in the shape of a honeycomb as is the blush itself. Now onto the blush itself.

It’s very easy to apply and not overpowering. The only negative I can think of is that it doesn’t come with a brush.

I think it’s great that Burts Bees products are 100% natural and never tested on animals.

July 21, 2018

Natural Glow

The Burts Bees blush is very pigmented and applied smoothly. Overall it gave my cheeks a beautiful natural glow. I am definitely buying this blush again.

Updated On: July 21, 2018

I received this product free to try for my honest review.
    @burtsbeesca @topboxcircle #notsynthetic #giftedproduct#gotitfree #freeproduct #topboxcircle#influencer #beautyinfluencer #reviews#beeswax#creultyfree#makeup

July 17, 2018

lovely blush duited for a natural glow or bolder look

This blush gives you a nice natural color to your cheeks. However, this blush also can definitely be built up to provide more of a bold rosy finish if that's your thing! And to top it all off, this blush is completely natural and made from nonsynthetic ingredients!

July 10, 2018

Amazing!

Burts Bees Blush in Shy Girl was hands down the star of this line with it's crazy pigment, blendability and all around awesomeness. With a price tag of only $14.99 and 100% natural ingredients, you truly can't go wrong!

*received a sample

July 06, 2018

Great Pigment!

I was selected to try the BURT'S BEES MINERAL BLUSH for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I love it! I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to my current blush and I have finally found it. The blush is 100% natural and uses bamboo, honey and Vitamin E to help nourish your skin. The product blends easily and seamlessly for a flawless look. The pigment is amazing and a little bit of product is needed to added the most beautiful cheek glow! At $14.99 I think this is priced perfect and will be recommending this to my family and friends!