Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Blush Colour and Highlight Kit Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 601 in Blush

Facestudio® Master Blush Colour & Highlight Kit delivers unlimited artistry in a beautifully curated collection of blushes and highlighter for a versatile cheek palette perfect for draping. Use each shade alone or mix and match to create a custom cheek colour.

L'ensemble Facestudio® Master Blush Couleur et Lumière permet une création artistique illimitée grâce à sa collection méticuleusement choisie de fards à joues et de poudres illuminatrices, pour une palette polyvalente idéale pour définir les contours. Utilisez chaque nuance seule ou agencez-les pour créer une couleur personnalisée à appliquer sur vos joues.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

August 13, 2017

Good product

Good product for my fair skin. Probably would prefer a lighter palette next time. For a drugstore product it's really good for the price. Probably sticking to Nars blush it's worth the money

June 25, 2017

It's not bad!

I'm pretty particular with highlighter and blush combination. I received this to try from the product club and was excited to try it. The colour doesn't work so great on Asian skin and the shade of my skin. But I gave it to a friend and they love the shade! The highlighter does a great job of highlighting and it stays on all day!

June 23, 2017

I love this palette such beautiful colors

This Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Blush color and Highlight kit is awesome. It absolutely is on par with more expensive palettes that I own. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented that it is hard to use or blend out. The highlighter actually shows up and gives you a great glow. I absolutely love the colors, great for any look!! I find that you only need a little bit on your blush brush and I only use the first three colors. The highlighter and the peachy blush and light pink. The fourth color is just a little to dark. Still for the price this is a fantastic buy and I will most definitely buy this palette. I was able to try this for free from Chick advisor.

June 22, 2017

It is not for me

This product is not my style so I tried but did not love it. I wont be purchasing this in the future. I would tell others about it if they do this contouring thing .

June 22, 2017

Bonne qualité-prix

J'ai bien aimé le fard à joue! Le fait qu'il y ait pluseurs teintes permet d'éclairer certaines parties et de colorer d'autres... les teintes sont aussi très intéressante....

What a great product!

This is the first time I have tried a product like this before and I gotta say I fell in love with it! It's amazing! I was so happy that I got to try it out. Its a great product if you want to highlight your cheekbones! #gotitfree

Something new for me.

I love the highlight color. Because it's neutral and looks great on my cheeks. The other colors doesn't works for me, because i have pinky cheeks. So i prefer to use bronzer blush. Anyway, thanks to Chickadvisor for the great opportunity to try this product.

Super satisfaite !

Je suis heureuse d'avoir été choisis pour tester du maquillage car je me maquille pratiquement tout les jours et j'essaie toujours de trouver de bon produit rapport qualité prix ! Et je suis contente de dire que j'ai trouver ! J'ai tester une bonne game de produit et les Maybelline New York sont merveilleux. Je suis contente de dire que j'ai trouver de superbe couleur de fard à joue qui s'agence à toute les occasions. Fière de dire qu'il tien toute au long de la journée et qu'il est très facile à retirer aussi !! Super bonne qualité !

Merci beaucoup Maybelline

Pleasantly surprised!

Received this product as part of a Product Review selection. I am one of those gals who usually sticks to the same colored blush and doesn't deviate much from it. So, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved the colour palette that this product came in. I now use multiple shades of blush to create a nicer "glow" and I especially like the glimmery highlight colour that it came with as well!

Perfect rosy cheeks

I love this palette as it offers me all I need to create the perfect shade of blush and also highlighting that I need for my skin tone. Love how it goes on well on my skin.