Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Blush Colour and Highlight Kit Reviews
#2 in Blush

Facestudio® Master Blush Colour & Highlight Kit delivers unlimited artistry in a beautifully curated collection of blushes and highlighter for a versatile cheek palette perfect for draping. Use each shade alone or mix and match to create a custom cheek colour.

L'ensemble Facestudio® Master Blush Couleur et Lumière permet une création artistique illimitée grâce à sa collection méticuleusement choisie de fards à joues et de poudres illuminatrices, pour une palette polyvalente idéale pour définir les contours. Utilisez chaque nuance seule ou agencez-les pour créer une couleur personnalisée à appliquer sur vos joues.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 28, 2019

Super Blush!

I love Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Blush Colour and Hightlight Kit. The palette colours are very complimentary to each other and lets you customize your look. The blush goes on very smoothly with no powdered residue. Very nice product at a good price.

July 23, 2018

DAY TO NIGHT & DARK TO LIGHT

This blush pallette I my go to blush for day and evening looks, very pigmented and blends seamlessly. Doesn't rub off but fades after about 5 hours. I'm very pale in the winter, I use the lighter shades and in summer I am extremely tan and using the darker shades alone are lovely on darker skin.

February 12, 2018

Great for a drugstore pallet!!

I love this pallet.you get so much pruduct for you money. All the colors work throughout the year so you can deff use them all and rthe highlighter has neutral undertones so it works with plenty of blush colors and lasts all day long. It is my go to highlight and blush kit on the daily .

August 13, 2017

Good product

Good product for my fair skin. Probably would prefer a lighter palette next time. For a drugstore product it's really good for the price. Probably sticking to Nars blush it's worth the money

June 25, 2017

It's not bad!

I'm pretty particular with highlighter and blush combination. I received this to try from the product club and was excited to try it. The colour doesn't work so great on Asian skin and the shade of my skin. But I gave it to a friend and they love the shade! The highlighter does a great job of highlighting and it stays on all day!

June 23, 2017

I love this palette such beautiful colors

This Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Blush color and Highlight kit is awesome. It absolutely is on par with more expensive palettes that I own. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented that it is hard to use or blend out. The highlighter actually shows up and gives you a great glow. I absolutely love the colors, great for any look!! I find that you only need a little bit on your blush brush and I only use the first three colors. The highlighter and the peachy blush and light pink. The fourth color is just a little to dark. Still for the price this is a fantastic buy and I will most definitely buy this palette. I was able to try this for free from Chick advisor.

June 22, 2017

It is not for me

This product is not my style so I tried but did not love it. I wont be purchasing this in the future. I would tell others about it if they do this contouring thing .

June 22, 2017

Bonne qualité-prix

J'ai bien aimé le fard à joue! Le fait qu'il y ait pluseurs teintes permet d'éclairer certaines parties et de colorer d'autres... les teintes sont aussi très intéressante....

June 20, 2017

What a great product!

This is the first time I have tried a product like this before and I gotta say I fell in love with it! It's amazing! I was so happy that I got to try it out. Its a great product if you want to highlight your cheekbones! #gotitfree

June 20, 2017

Something new for me.

I love the highlight color. Because it's neutral and looks great on my cheeks. The other colors doesn't works for me, because i have pinky cheeks. So i prefer to use bronzer blush. Anyway, thanks to Chickadvisor for the great opportunity to try this product.