Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil Reviews

September 18, 2018

Love this lip balm!

I absolutely love this lip balm! I had dry flakey lips when I started using this balm and with use, the flakes when away and I was left with softer lips that visibly looked better as well. My only criticism is that occasionally I end up with a tube that needs to be warmed in my hands or pocket a bit prior to use otherwise it doesn’t apply very well.

September 13, 2018

Great Hint of colour

I love all burts bees lip balms and this one in particular I liked that it gave my lips a nice hint of colour. It kept my lips from being dry and chapped and was a good alternative from using lipstick all the time and its much more natural.

August 22, 2018

great lip balm.

A great lip balm, keeps lips from being chapped and adds a hit of colour. Not like other lip balms that would only last a little before making you lips chapped again. This one keeps them feeling soft and looking the best.

April 14, 2018

Very moisturizing and great scent!

i have tried a few burt’s bees lip balms in different scents and this is for sure my favourite scent. it applies smoothly and makes my lip moisturized. It gives my lips a great shine and tints them very slightly. the scent is a very natural pomegranate scent. it doesn’t feel overly greasy on and it’s also not drying at all. great for chapped lips.

March 14, 2018

LOVE THE SCENT

I love Burt's Bees lip balms because I like the fact that that they aren't sticky or super thick.

Great quality! Plus you can pick it up at most locations.

I absolutely love this scent!

March 13, 2018

One of favorite lip balms

I love everything Burts Bees related, but this lip balm is definitley a favorite for me because of the scent alone being a huge pomegranate fan. Besides loving the scent so much I love the hydration and the fact that it is light and not sticky.

March 13, 2018

Must have for dry lips.

I love this product alot. Bought it for when I was in labour as my lips get really dry. And I only needed to apply once and they stayed so moist. And the smell is so good.

March 12, 2018

Chapped lips be gone

My old stand by is the original lip balm but this one is a very close 2nd. I keep it on my bedstand and apply just before I go to sleep. The flavour is subtle where the original is too much right before bed. Super soft lips while you sleep.❤

January 23, 2018

My favorite lip balm

Over the years I've tried a lot of different lip balms, but I always come back to this one. It goes on smooth and the hydration lasts throughout the day. I also love the scent of it.

January 12, 2018

Great balm with a hint of colour

This my second favourite balm, right after the original Burt's Bees lip balm. It's super moisturizing, isn't greasy, and has a nice light tint to it that can brighten up dull winter skin.