Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil Reviews

April 14, 2018

Very moisturizing and great scent!

i have tried a few burt’s bees lip balms in different scents and this is for sure my favourite scent. it applies smoothly and makes my lip moisturized. It gives my lips a great shine and tints them very slightly. the scent is a very natural pomegranate scent. it doesn’t feel overly greasy on and it’s also not drying at all. great for chapped lips.

March 14, 2018

LOVE THE SCENT

I love Burt's Bees lip balms because I like the fact that that they aren't sticky or super thick.

Great quality! Plus you can pick it up at most locations.

I absolutely love this scent!

March 13, 2018

One of favorite lip balms

I love everything Burts Bees related, but this lip balm is definitley a favorite for me because of the scent alone being a huge pomegranate fan. Besides loving the scent so much I love the hydration and the fact that it is light and not sticky.

March 13, 2018

Must have for dry lips.

I love this product alot. Bought it for when I was in labour as my lips get really dry. And I only needed to apply once and they stayed so moist. And the smell is so good.

March 12, 2018

Chapped lips be gone

My old stand by is the original lip balm but this one is a very close 2nd. I keep it on my bedstand and apply just before I go to sleep. The flavour is subtle where the original is too much right before bed. Super soft lips while you sleep.❤

January 23, 2018

My favorite lip balm

Over the years I've tried a lot of different lip balms, but I always come back to this one. It goes on smooth and the hydration lasts throughout the day. I also love the scent of it.

January 12, 2018

Great balm with a hint of colour

This my second favourite balm, right after the original Burt's Bees lip balm. It's super moisturizing, isn't greasy, and has a nice light tint to it that can brighten up dull winter skin.

December 13, 2017

Better than most chapstick

I like this chapstick and I was really surprised that it was better than the majority of chapstick I have ever used. Firstly, not only is it very hydrating, but it also doesn't make your lips chap very fast as well. The only problem i have with this chapstick is the price point on it, it is what I consider to be very expensive for the quality of the product despite it being organic.

December 13, 2017

Favorite lip balm of all time

I love this lip balm mostly because it keeps my lips soft and hydrated,and it smells so yummy! It also gives a sheer reddish tinge to the lips and a slight gloss

December 05, 2017

Great product, I'm always repurchasing burt's bees lip balms

This lip balm is lovely, and I have been using burts bees lip balms for 5 years now. The product heals chapped, cracked, peeling, irritated, painful lips, but is slides more than the original burt's bees beeswax lipbalm. The smell is not overpowering, but can be an issue if you are sensitive to smells.