Cabbage Patch Kids Dolls Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 526 in Toys

March 30, 2017

There's seriously nothing like a Cabbage Patch Kids doll! I had one as a kid, you could pull her pony-tailed hair to be short or long. I never experimented with scissors on my own hair but I did take the snips to her hair and cut her ponytail off lol lesson learned. If you pulled her pony-tail hair after that it only went short and short!!

March 21, 2017

I honestly had these as a kid and they were cute and all, but the heads of mine kept falling off and honestly they were so overpriced bac then. I'd recommend barbie.

February 22, 2017

These have been around since my mother was young and today they've been ungraded a slight bit but I'm happy to see basically the same doll!
    Lightweight, no small pieces, perfect for a young girl!

February 22, 2017

Cabbage patch dolls smell sooo good my little nieces have new ones for Christmas and they just love love love them!! I would decently buy this a gift for my friends kids!!

January 18, 2017

Such happy childhood memories! I still have both of my cabbage patch dolls. I truly adored these when I was a child. The adoption papers were the best part, finding out your dolls birthday and their name. So cool.

January 18, 2017

This was my fave doll growing up - I still have all of them that my little cousins like to play with now. It is a toy that will go around for generations.

November 22, 2016

When I think of cabbage patch dolls, my memory is the smell of their heads!! I had one, and my sister had one. We loved them!!! And my parents were able to find one for my daughter-- she carries it around everywhere. it has the little tuff of hair on top- and we learn about eyes nose mouth etc using that doll!!

November 22, 2016

This doll takes me back. I remember it like it was yesterday. My brother stood for hours getting one. He was only 17 I think. The fun that "Matilda" brought to my daughter priceless. I didn't purchase doll clothes they were to expensive except for the two uncle bought her. Matilda had lots of baby clothes.Oh yes Matilda even had an welcome to the family after her 'adoption' Reliving memories....AWESOME
    I don't think I would buy another though. I'm past dolls :)

October 09, 2016

I think this is a great gift for those little girl. My daughter had the original one back 30 years ago and still has it! I would buy one now but I have no granddaughters to buy for ! They can take it anywhere !

March 29, 2016

My daughter got this for her first Christmas and we kept it in the box until she's a couple years older. She got mine from my childhood and she loves them.