4.1/5
Canesten ComforTAB Reviews

The Canesten® ComforTAB® is a slim, vaginal tablet preferred for its cleanliness and convenience. Equipped with a sleek applicator, allowing you to treat your infection at the site. This convenient 1-day, single-dose treatment will continue to work over several days until the infection is cured. Combine this treatment with the soothing external cream twice a day for fast relief of external itching and burning.

Info from http://www.canesten.ca/

April 17, 2018

It worked great

I've used this once. Doctor recomended to me this brand and I'll use this combi pack if I needed to buy it again! Also, cost saving (incl. tablet + cream)

March 13, 2018

Simple et efficace!

Ce produit fonctionne bien. Plus pratique que les produits sous forme de crème. Toutefois, vous pouvez trouver des produits identiques qui fonctionnement autant avec les marques maison des commerces pour la fraction du prix.

February 24, 2018

Produit de qualité

Il est bien efficace! C'est vite fait en 3 jours de traitement et ça fonctionne bien. Simple à utiliser. C'est un bon produit que j'ai réessayer 2 fois! Je le recommande.

November 29, 2017

Yes I will purchase this product again.

I have used this product many times over the years and found this product to be very effective and easy to use. No mess and works every time I've needed it.

September 07, 2017

easy and fast

I like that this product works extremely fast and it's really easy to use too. You can get it over the counter from any pharmacy and it's not too pricey which is great.

June 13, 2017

Fast Acting Remedy

This product is easy to use and helps to heal you in a least amount of time.
    If's cost effective and you don't need a prescription to purchase it eithe

May 03, 2017

Tout va bien avec ce produit. Il est très effectif et remplis sa mission en tout point. Par contre je préfère de loin les applicateurs avec la crème. C'est personnel à chacun je n'aime pas l'inconfort du comprimer qui se défait en petit morceaux. Je préfère que ce soit de la crème..

May 03, 2017

I've had to purchase this a couple times when you know what happens. It has always come through for me and worked effectively within the time period giving almost instant relief. It is a bit pricey but when you need it, it is worth it! I definitely use this product again if needed!

May 03, 2017

As much as I wish I didn't ever have to use Canesten, this works very well. I insert at night, and I feel relief within in a day or two. The external cream that comes with it works very well. It is what the doctor also recommended for an external yeast infection on my daughter. It cleared it up very fast!

May 02, 2017

I've used this twice and both times it worked amazingly, and likely wouldn't use another brand if I needed to buy it again. Super effective and provides relief in just a few hours not to mention can be found in basically any walmart or shoppers. A must try if you are in need!