Caprina bubble bath Reviews
#287 in Bath & Body

January 20, 2018

All time favorite bubble bath!

This bubble bath not only smells amazing, my favorite is the one with orchid oil. It really leaves your skin soft be moisturized and the bubbles last a long time, love using this for a relaxing bath.

April 14, 2017

I bought this at the dollar store it was 2 bucks and I love my bath time. The bubbles are endless. The price is great. The scent isn't too bad. I don't find it dries out my skin and I recommend it to anyone

April 14, 2017

J'utilise ce produit très régulièrement et j'adore ! Plusieurs choix d'odeur. J'aime particulièrement celui au beurre de karité. Très bon produit que je recommande fortement.

February 06, 2017

Je recommande tout à fait cet article. Je l'utilisé à toutes les fois que je prends mon bain et j'en ressort à tous les coups avec la peau plus douce que jamais. L'odeur est exquise elle remplie la salle de bain d'un arôme relaxant

January 25, 2017

I bought this for the first time this month for my daughter. She has severe eczema and can't use many products, but she still likes to have a bubble bath every once in a while. Caprina didn't irritate her skin and actually left it feeling soft. Only con is the bubbles aren't very big.

September 29, 2016

This product creates the best bubbles!
    You only need a little bit and it goes a long wY.
    The options for scents is not great but the ones you find are okay.