• CARGO Beach Blush
  • CARGO Beach Blush

CARGO Beach Blush Reviews

Ranked #446 out of 556 in Blush

Four harmonious shades work together to provide perfectly flushed cheeks with a sun-drenched glow. Golden Goddess effects in a flash! The BeachBlus has earned its status as one of CARGO’s most iconic products and even appeared as a question on Jeopardy!  Packaged in our signature tin with generous surface area for easy swirling.

July 24, 2013

This was the first Cargo product that I've ever used, and if all of their products are this great, I will definitely be a repeat customer. I love the way the colors blend together to create an efforttless blush/bronzer effect. Wonderful product

August 08, 2012

I have this in Coral Beach from the Safari Collection. I purchased this from the Shopping Channel website.

I love how this gives a nice bronze flushed look perfect for the summer time. During the summer I don't put on anything else but this and some lip gloss. It has a nice sheen which is also nice for the summer months to give you a nice glowy look.

This is also a nice travel blush since some of the stripes can be used as eyeshadows.

August 16, 2011

I got the Cable Beach blush bronzer off the eBeauty site for 32 buckeroos. I love the different coloured stripes and they work well on your cheeks whether blended or if only one colour is applied. It kind of works well as not only a blush but a bronzer too, because of the dark stripes in the tin.

June 16, 2010

I love this stuff! I've been using it for about 3 years and it's really great. What I like is that it is a blush, bronzer, and highlighter all in one!! You get 4 different colours that can be blended together for a natural finish. Or if you just want a highlighter or just a blush or just a bronzer, you can just dab your brush into that one thin strip of colour.

The price is high but it is completely worth it for how long it lasts! I honestly think I've only had to buy 1 per year (but I can't quite remember).

Natural health