BOOST® High Protein - Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 310 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

BOOST High Protein Chocolate is the perfect option for recharging and refueling, because it’s more than just protein, it’s complete and balanced nutrition. Packed with 15g of protein and 26 essential vitamins and minerals per 237 ml with a taste you’ll love, it’s a strong choice for those looking to stay strong.

•    15g of muscle building protein to keep you strong - 50% more than BOOST Original
•    26 essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamins C, B12 and Zinc.
•    Calcium and Vitamin D help keep bones strong
•    Source of energy
•    240 calories to help keep you moving
•    Perfect as a nutritious addition to smoothies or small meal or snack pre/post workout

Read reviews for BOOST® High Protein - Vanilla.

May 04, 2017

The chocolate flavour is my favourite. It's a quick and easy way to give me the boost I often need mid afternoon. I keep a supply in the refrigerator so it's always at hand. The chocolate has a velvety texture. Not chalky like some of the other meal replacement drinks. I find it can be pricy so I stock up when ever it's on sale.

April 06, 2017

I have tried this product in the past and must say I was pleasantly surprised with the smoothness and delicious taste and feel of this drink. All I got to say is once you drink one your mind tells you that does indeed taste like I could have another. I would definitely buy this product again in the future.

April 04, 2017

Pour des raisons de santé, je dois consommer beaucoup de protéines et ce produit me facilité vraiment la vie tout en étant tres bon au goût, je le recommande

March 29, 2017

A great meal replacement. On the go or going for a long drive it is great to keep you going. Keeps you full for a few hours. The taste is great and the added protein is just another boost.

March 17, 2017

My family drinks boost all the time for a quick meal running out the door. It was introduced to us when we purchased it for my mother when she was diagnosed with cancer. With her not able to eat boost was the best alternative. Now it's always in our fridge.

March 16, 2017

I love the chocolate flavour, its not powdery tasting like some protein drinks. It is very convenient, I like to have one in the morning when I'm on my way to work. to hold me over until I eat something for breakfast.

March 16, 2017

I often feel nauseous in the morning and can't eat, so I grab one of these. The taste is pretty good compared to a lot of the others I tried in the past, and it gives me a good energy boost. Definitely would recommend to anyone who doesn't have time to eat or has trouble eating

January 19, 2017

This boost drink is absolutely amazing! I love it! It's definetly comes in handy after a nice workout or even before it always fills me up with so much energy

January 17, 2017

Love the boost drinks! I prefer strawberry because thats my favourite all around flavour but for anyone who likes chocolate a lot this would be a great pick!! Love the boost of energy i get and how it settles food cravings!

January 16, 2017

my favourite on the go meal replacement! Its a great part of a healthy diet and loaded with vitamins for energy.The taste is actually good! lol i though it would taste like other supplements, but its great tasting. Also great for me because i work in a hospital and i have no time for making balanced meals

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm