Caudalie Instant Detox Mask Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 780 in Masks

May 02, 2017

Ce masque est complètement magique! Tu l'appliques 1 à 2 fois par semaine pendant 10 minutes et ton visage s'illumine automatiquement. Il laisse ma peau propre, détendu et douce après la première utilisation. Le produit est un peu cher mais il en vaut la peine! De plus, vous en avez pour facilement 5 à 6 mois avec un seul tube.

April 27, 2017

I try this Caudalie Detox Mask and was in love the very first try. I can not think of any product (believe me I have tried many) that made my face feel so soft after the treatment. Easy, takes only 10 minutes.

January 11, 2017

I love love LOVE this mask. I first received a deluxe sample, and I've tried dozens of other mask products and this one is by far my favourite. It goes on a clay colour and dries lighter, and you can literally see the gunk being pulled out of your pores. I cant wait to buy a full sample!

2.7/5

January 05, 2017

I like that this is a clay mask;it is easy to apply to my face without making a mask. I have tried it more than once and I find that is a bit too drying for my combination skin. Every time I utilize this mask, I break out iver the course of the next couple days. I suspect it may be because this mask is strippibg my skin of its natural oils.

January 02, 2017

This is a good clay mask. I like how it is very gentle on sensitive skin yet it still quite effective. Your face feels very clean after using however it doesn't really do anything for minimizing pores like most other clay masks do. The other thing is that to take off the mask it is recommended that you use grape water which requires anther product however water works well. One thing I notice it that the pink clay leaves your skin slightly pink-ish/ornge-ish after removing the mask with water. The grape water might possible work better for this issue. I still like the mask as it leaves you with a very clean skin feel but i do not think I will be buying another tube of it once I'm finished with it.

September 04, 2016

This mask does wonders for my skin; my pores always feel and look so clear and small after using. The formula makes the spreading application very easy and needs only about a moderate amount of product as it covers thick enough to avoid bare patches but not too thick that I feel product is being wasted. Due to the nature of the formulas' viscosity and consistensy it only take 10-15 minutes to dry... yes, I have used masks that take 30 minutes or more in the past.

July 03, 2016

I spend a little more than I would like to for a mask, but I do like the feeling on my skin. If you are someone who has sensitive skin (like me) this will feel very kind on the skin. Looking at the description on the sephora website, it claims to refine your skin texture, which I wholeheartedly agree with. For a product like this, if you want to see results you have to use it everyday to get the bang for your buck.

July 03, 2016

This mask is the bomb. I is made out of pink clay and it makes the pores of my oily areas invisible and it leaves my skin so soft. Totally worth every penny and made me want to try every product from the company!

June 24, 2016

This mask is great. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh, and firm. I really feel like it helps clean the pores. The only annoying thing like all clay masks is washing it off. Works best with a wet wash cloth.