origins clear improvement active charcoal mask Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 779 in Masks

May 29, 2017

Friend told me about this product and was a little hesitant because of the cost but very much worth it. After using it for two months I saw great imporovment in my skin

May 29, 2017

Did not see clear improvements with this mask.

Did not dry out my skin too much but there were no visual improvements to note. Pores were not noticibly smaller or cleaner.

Guaranteed to make your sink messy though.

May 16, 2017

I was excited to try this mask but was not impressed. I did not see/feel much of a difference afterwards in terms of clearing my skin. I've had better clearing masks.

May 05, 2017

I went to sephora last year for my birthday and I seen mini samples of these origins masks and I decided to pick this one. I was surprised of how deeply it cleansed my pores my skin felt clean, soft, and glowy afterwards.
    my skin never felt dry but I always apply organic extra virgin olive oil after using a product to prevent any dryness just incase :)

April 11, 2017

This product works very well if you want to have a deep cleanse. It really cleans your pores however because my skin is a bit sensitive, it does dry it out at times. I do recommend this mask to use once a week. It dries pretty fast and a little goes a long way.

March 23, 2017

I found this mask to be ok, nothing too special. I have very oily skin and found this to be very drying. It is also very hard to remove. Overall, it does the job but i wouldnt purchase again.

March 07, 2017

This is my all time fave go-to mask. It's so easy to use and not messy at all. I use a very tiny amount as it works the same for me as if I use a lot. The smell is great and my skin feels amazing afterwords. The only mask I love more than this one is the glamglow supermud but it's so pricey that I don't buy that one anymore.

March 03, 2017

I have been repurchase this mask many times. I always make sure I use this mask to suck up all the dirts underneath my skin. Then I'll follow the skincare routines to let my skin absorb better. This has been the best mask I use in my acne fighting journey. The price is very affordable, a big tube actually can last me 6-7 months if I use it twice a week. Must have item!

January 12, 2017

Such a great mask for a good deep clean. I wouldn't use this on your whole face if you have dry skin. Stick with your T-Zone or just your nose and chin. Your face feels so soft afterwards, but I would definitely put on some face cream/oil afterwards to hydrate just because this stuff opens your pores.

It's pretty messy to get off, but it's worth it.

November 18, 2016

I really like this mask. The mask dies down pretty quickly and is easy to wash off. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth but not dry. I have combination skin so I typically use it only on my T-zone where I want to clean out my pores and this stuff works great.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists