origins clear improvement active charcoal mask Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 667 in Masks

April 11, 2017

This product works very well if you want to have a deep cleanse. It really cleans your pores however because my skin is a bit sensitive, it does dry it out at times. I do recommend this mask to use once a week. It dries pretty fast and a little goes a long way.

March 23, 2017

I found this mask to be ok, nothing too special. I have very oily skin and found this to be very drying. It is also very hard to remove. Overall, it does the job but i wouldnt purchase again.

March 07, 2017

This is my all time fave go-to mask. It's so easy to use and not messy at all. I use a very tiny amount as it works the same for me as if I use a lot. The smell is great and my skin feels amazing afterwords. The only mask I love more than this one is the glamglow supermud but it's so pricey that I don't buy that one anymore.

March 03, 2017

I have been repurchase this mask many times. I always make sure I use this mask to suck up all the dirts underneath my skin. Then I'll follow the skincare routines to let my skin absorb better. This has been the best mask I use in my acne fighting journey. The price is very affordable, a big tube actually can last me 6-7 months if I use it twice a week. Must have item!

January 12, 2017

Such a great mask for a good deep clean. I wouldn't use this on your whole face if you have dry skin. Stick with your T-Zone or just your nose and chin. Your face feels so soft afterwards, but I would definitely put on some face cream/oil afterwards to hydrate just because this stuff opens your pores.

It's pretty messy to get off, but it's worth it.

November 18, 2016

I really like this mask. The mask dies down pretty quickly and is easy to wash off. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth but not dry. I have combination skin so I typically use it only on my T-zone where I want to clean out my pores and this stuff works great.

November 18, 2016

I received a sample of this with one of my Sephora orders. The amount I received was enough to try out 1-2 times a week for three weeks, so I feel comfortable giving my opinion at this time.

I have sensitive skin which is sometimes oily in my T-zone. I also have very large pores in my nose and cheeks with sebaceous filaments -- in other words, it always looks like I have blackheads even when I don't. I thought I would put this mask on in my trouble areas and see what it would do, if it would minimize the look of my sebaceous filaments and size of my pores at all. I have to say that it didn't do much.

I initially really enjoyed the experience of wearing this mask because it was so thick and had a wonderful cooling sensation. When it dried, however, it got extremely tight, to the point where it was uncomfortable. I found that I was scraping really hard with a wet cloth to get it off, which in turn left my poor skin feeling very red and irritated.

Because this did absolutely nothing for my pores and because it hurts my skin when it hardens, I have to say that this mask is not for me. These types of hardening masks are probably not a good idea for extremely sensitive skin in general.

November 09, 2016

J'adore ce produit. J'ai une peau tendance grasse et huileuse, et ce mask déloge absolument tous mes impuretés et mes imperfections. Il ressere mes pores et laisse un très beau fini.

October 28, 2016

This was a gift from my mother in law, and it is amazing on my combInation/oily skin. This mask draws any impurities out of your skin. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after use. I really like that the charcoal in this product lifts the oil out and absorbs it. My skin is always nice and shiny and oil free. It is one of my favourite favourite masks of all time and it does not clog pores and it really does make my makeup go on. Enter. Ecause I am not combatting so much oil.

October 28, 2016

I've been using this product as directed 2 times a week for weeks now and have never had any issues of irritation or visible damage to my skin. I don't notice the smell as over bearing and if you use the tips of your fingers with warm water as the bottle says it's not hard to get off. I wouldn't recommend leaving it on longer than the 10 mins that it suggests but I've never tried to. I just use it as part of my skin care regimen and it seems to work well with my other products. It also hasn't caused any flare ups of my acne and it's hard for me to find "natural" products that don't. I love the whole origins line. I always recommend it to my friends.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts