Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Reviews
#4 in Masks

May 03, 2018

Love this mask!

Love using this mask once a week. It is a bit steep in price (purchased from Sephora), but I love the feel once it's on my face, and once it is rinsed off!

March 27, 2018

Nice mask

I had used one of the Origins mask 10 years ago and really liked it so decided to pick it up from Sephora. I really like using it and so does my hubby. We do masks night. LOL Its pricy for the size but its not like you need much anyways. I also DO NOT breakout , which means its a good product!

March 27, 2018

This is one of my favourite face masks!

I got this face mask in a sample set from Sepohora with a gift card from my birthday. I have to say that this mask is really effective in cleaning my pores and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. I would recommend this product to everyone looking to try a new mask. I need to go back to the store and get more. Great product!

March 19, 2018

Take out those toxins

I love using this mask twice a week, when I really need an extra cleanse for my face. It works amazing! I first got it as a sample at sephora, but ended up purchasing it.

March 06, 2018

We see a difference

we see a difference after one use , but for optimiser the results, use weekly. Also exfoliate the face during the week. Important to apply only where you need it because this product is quite strong.

1.8/5

February 23, 2018

Did not work for me

This product had great reviews and when it first came out, they marketed it like crazy. I'd thought I would give it a try, and it was a big mistake. I am sure it works for a lot of people due to the overwhelming amount of great reviews, but if you have sensitive skin like me, I would recommend staying away. This mask broke me out like crazy after the first time I used it. I don't have acne prone skin, I get random 1-2 breakouts every month. But literally a day after I have used this mask, I got 4-5 breakouts instantly. It was bad. At first, I thought it might have been stress or PMS, and I still have the benefit of a doubt for the product, so I tried it again a couple weeks after. But the same thing happened, and I returned the product immediately.

February 20, 2018

Love this mask!

This is one of my favorite affordable masks! it's not a miracle worker but I do notice a difference within a day or so of using it. It's not overly drying for my skin either, which is a bonus. I find it just as effective as other more expensive masks that provide similar results.

February 14, 2018

Great to deep clean pores.

This mask is intended to deep clean your pores and i believe it did exactly that. I applied this mask and let it dry on my face. It did seem to tingle or slightly burn but I left bit on till it completely dried. When it dries completely your face is left feeling extremely tight which i didn't personally like but others might. I was thinking from the sensations I was feeling after applying this mask my skin would be left looking and feeling dry. Thankfully my skin looked very clean and even toned and felt soft and smooth to the touch. Although this seems like a good detox mask I think it would be better suited for those with oilier skin as opposed to my normal to combination skin.

January 30, 2018

Best Charcoal Mask

I love this charcoal mask. It's reasonably priced for the amount you get. You don't have to use a lot to see result either! I noticed clearing the next day.

January 23, 2018

A mask that leaves skin feeling soft

I've been using this mask every other week in rotation with the Caudalie ID mask and have noticed great improvement in the overall appearance of my skin.

Priced at $32 I'd say this is an excellent price for the amount that you receive and how long it will last. I purchased mine November 2015 and I still have over 1/3 of the bottle left... I mean whatt???? I apply it fairly generously as well which is what really surprises me. Great value, definitely.

As for application, I apply a medium-thick layer to my face and let it dry about 10-12 minutes. Any longer and my face would probably shatter. I do start to get a bit itchy once it has dried but this may be because it dries to such a hard layer and due to the fact that I have sensitive skin.

Overall, an excellent product that really does what it says. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and clean.