Prestige Item
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Reviews

July 29, 2021

Love this product for enlarged pores

I have been using Origins for years. I love this line. The products do not have an overbearing scent. I love to use Modern friction to exfoliate my skin followed by this pore mask. I have always had very large pores on my cheeks and nose. My skin looks flawless after and my pores are closed. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for something to tighten your pores.

April 14, 2021

feels great

Love this, went on so nice. Left skin feeling so refreshed and clear. Didn't dry out the skin. Face felt smooth. No bad odor, a little pricey. I would recommended.

1.3/5

April 09, 2021

Doesn't do anything for me

I've used this mask a little over a month and have found that it has little to no effect on my blackheads, sebaceous filaments and pore size. Don't really understand the rave reviews this product received from users. This product definitely dried out my skin and did not fix my skin concerns to any noticeable degree. I am struggling to finish it and will not repurchase!

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Spa experience mask

Out of all the Charcoal masks on the market this is by far the best one. You only need to leave it for maximum 10 mins before it goes hard and you can wash it off with warm water & a cloth. You don’t need a thick layer so it lasts a while. I avoid the eye area and concentrate mainly around the t-zone and it’s good to dry out spots.

September 08, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Must have for blemishes

I use this as a spot treatment and it has been my go to for years. It clears blemishes without redness. Highly recommend for a go to spot treatment and one container will last you a very long time

July 29, 2020

Holy Grail product!

This is my favourite face mask. I have combination skin which tends to be more oily in the summer. It works wonders for my acne and also helps tremendously to even out my skin tone. I use it probably once every two weeks or more often depending on breakouts. It also works really well as a spot treatment for new zits! It's charcoal so it can be a bit drying, but just make sure you are moisturizing after you wash it off. It's a tiny bottle but honestly a little goes a long way!

May 03, 2020

never tried this product

I will try this product I use charcoal soap it makes my face feel very smooth and vibrant I like the texture and the scent but I find if you leave the soap in the shower or bath it disolves charcoal is natural and I believe this product will work on your skin, I will try it and give my review.

May 03, 2020

Fresh & Smooth Skin but Blackheads Untouched!

This product leaves the skin feeling fresh and soft. Removes oiliness and leads to a brighter complexion. Although it is advertised to reduce pores, I found the effect to be very short-term after washing the mask off. I did not find it to be effective in fighting blackheads.

2.7/5

April 13, 2020

Meh for me

I tried out this product as I had a sample and didn't really see any big difference about it. It didn't really do anything for me and I got a pimple the next day after using this. A lot of people say it works for them so maybe my skin was just acting up that day. I have oily/combination skin fyi!

2.3/5

April 07, 2020

Unfortunately burned my skin

Even though I have dry skin my skin was feeling a bit clogged and oily lately so I put on this mask. Within 90 seconds my skin already began to heat up and burn. I took it off immediately and it left red marks on the top of my cheeks and around my mouth. Very strange as I don't have sensitive skin.