Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Reviews
Ranked #4 in Masks

July 25, 2017

very effective

I really enjoyed using this charcoal mask.. Noticed very soft skin when i took it off and felt very fresh and clean.. I have dry skin and this did not dry my face out but gave it a glow.. Love using this once a week for a nice deep clean of my pores.

July 06, 2017

Great mask to keep skin feeling fresh

I am a frequent user of masks, and this one is in my list of top favorites of all time! I absolutely love that this mask makes my pores feel squeaky clean but it isn't harsh and doesn't irritate my skin or cause any breakouts like some other pore cleansing products do to me. Plus this feels truly amazing going on and is easy to wash off after 15 mins or so drying time. Afterwards, I usually follow up with a moisturizer or the Origins Night-a-mins if my skin is feeling overly tight or dry.

June 23, 2017

Great for Blackheads and did not dry out my Skin!

I tried a small sample of this after my coworker recommended it. While her skin is quite acne prone, my current skin concerns are only about very mild blackheads on my nose. She loves the product and swears by it as an overnight spot treatment for blemishes.

I have tried the mask two times so far with the first time trying it on my nose and the second time as an all-over mask. I was quite happy to note that despite it being a charcoal mask aimed towards acne-prone skin, it did not dry out my dry, sensitive skin. There was a definite tightening of the pores but this was not due to dehydration. As for blackheads when initially removed, there was not much difference in minimizing my already minimal blackheads; however, the manual extraction I performed right away after removing the mask was much easier and I managed to get all blackheads removed from my nose. Perhaps it was because I already had very minimal blackheads and very tight pores, this did not make for a drastic change solely from the mask but it did help with loosening up the blackheads allowing them to be manually removed.

I think it would work much better for someone who had more concerns with blackheads. If your concerns are minimal like mine, it might not be what you are needing.

May 29, 2017

Friend told me about this product and was a little hesitant because of the cost but very much worth it. After using it for two months I saw great imporovment in my skin

May 29, 2017

Did not see clear improvements with this mask.

Did not dry out my skin too much but there were no visual improvements to note. Pores were not noticibly smaller or cleaner.

Guaranteed to make your sink messy though.

May 18, 2017

This mask actually works really well! It is NOT a charcoal peel off mask though, it's a clay mask that you wash off.
    In my opinion it works best after a hot shower, this is because the steam from the shower opens your pores.
    This mask really help clean out your pores and minimize them!
    It's not expensive either, it's around $20 and you get a few uses out of it!

May 16, 2017

I was excited to try this mask but was not impressed. I did not see/feel much of a difference afterwards in terms of clearing my skin. I've had better clearing masks.

May 11, 2017

This mask has a really weird texture & kind of annoyed to rinse of because it is so good! It does the job and leaves my skin looking clean & fresh. It literally does work to clear your pores & is super gentle on your skin. I have sensitive skin & would recommend this to my friends for suuuuure.

May 05, 2017

I went to sephora last year for my birthday and I seen mini samples of these origins masks and I decided to pick this one. I was surprised of how deeply it cleansed my pores my skin felt clean, soft, and glowy afterwards.
    my skin never felt dry but I always apply organic extra virgin olive oil after using a product to prevent any dryness just incase :)

May 01, 2017

The Origins Clear Improvement Mask uses active charcoal to help draw out environmental toxins and dirt that can clog your pores and dull your skin. It is suitable for all skin types, and can be used once a week or more often as needed.

I use it twice a week. Start with a clean face. Apply a warm towel to open up the pores in advance of the treatment. Apply the mask and allow it to dry. It will take 10-15 minutes. Relax while it is drying - it may feel tight on your skin as the mask works its magic. Rinse well once the mask has completely dried. Then gently pat your skin dry and enjoy the new glow.